Prologue

"Go to sleep Liu!" The chilling voice whisp-

"Gah!" The man gasped, jerking out of the bed and leaving behind the warmth it offered. He ran a hand threw his long brown hair to get it out of his face.
The dream again- No. No, the memory again. It never leaves him alone. Never lets him forget.
Jeff...
The name echoed threw his head once more.
Brother...
No. No more. Jeff is gone. He's never coming back, Liu! Get that in your head!
He brought a shaking hand up to his face and traced the lines of stitches that ran along his velvety flesh. A warm liquid met his fingers, dripping along his right cheek.
Blood.
Get rid of it Liu. It'll only call him to you.
He stood up from the bed, swinging his feet over the side.
But- That's what I want! I want my brother back!
He flinched as his thoughts raged in his mind. He raked his stony emerald gaze around the room. On his dark oak dresser sat a cross. It was a small golden cross on a gold chain. His mother had given it to him, saying it ran in the family.

~Flashback~
"Here dear." She said, dropping the small pendant into the boy's small hand, "Take this."
"What is it?" He asked quietly.
"An heirloom Liu." She sighed, her voice filled with sadness, "It was my fathers, and now it's your's."
"Why didn't you give it to Jeffery?" Liu questioned, picking up the shimmering object in his small fingers and examining it.
"He wouldn't understand it Liu." She said, sighing. Her lips were shaped in a frown.
"I don't-" He started.
"My father said to pass it on to the bravest of my offspring Liu." She spat out, running a hand along his rosy cheek, "You are brave and strong."
"What do you mean mother?" Liu tilted his head, "Is Jeffery not brave? Is he not strong?"
She offered a half smile.
"So many questions..." Margarat sighed.
"Come on dear!" Peter, Liu's father, called from the kitchen downstairs.
"Where are you going mother?" Liu asked her.
"To go get Jeffery from the hospital. He's only a baby Liu, I want you to be careful with him."
"Okay." He shrugged his small shoulders.
"Good boy." She said, resting a hand on his shoulder and guiding him out of the room. Liu gripped the necklace in his hand so tightly it left a small indention when he finally let it go.
'We are coming to see you, my brother...' The young boy thought.
~~~~

He stood in front of the mirror now, in the small apartments bathroom. His hair was combed out now and the blood cleaned from his pale skin.
Show time, but first, I need new supplies.
Liu wrapped his striped scarf around his neck and brought the last two wraps around his face and over his scarred nose.
He grabbed the small chain and his keys, tossing them over his head and tucking them into his dark green shirt.
"Let's Play, Jeffery." Liu muttered, strolling at a quick pace down the dark street, silent and empty.
"Of course..." The chilling whisper echoed threw the fog, "My Brother..."

_________________________________________

So that's the first chapter! Actually it's the Prologue but whatever! Hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment and let me know how you like it so far! If you have any ideas, do tell!