#2 - Ask Me Again, pt 1

Part 1: Possibilities

"Oww...oww...oww!" The whining voice echoes down the hall making the head hazer quicken his steps. Stopping outside the door to the medical office, he can hear heavy panting and something banging into a table or chair. His eyes widen as his imagination conjures up interesting images to go with the seemingly intimate sounds. "That hurts! Don't push so hard."

"Almost there. Just take a deep breath and bear with the pain. It will be over soon." A deeper voice tries to sooth the person with him before letting out a low grunt and then a sigh.

"OW! I told you that hurts, p'! It's too tight! Stop pushing!"

More panting and banging and grunting. Arthit knows he shouldn't be standing there listening to these guys doing whatever it is that they are doing. His round cheeks flush at what he's hearing, but he can't walk away either. Not only is he frozen in place, curious of the sounds, but he has to eventually go in that room to drop off the supplies he had picked up at the nursing staff's request. A low moan vibrates through the air making Arthit break out in a cold sweat. While he's not adverse to checking out a hot guy now and then, never has he been this turned on by one and it's just a voice, that deeper voice that sounds so patient. Arthit looks down and realizes that, if he doesn't make a move soon, he's going to have another very obvious and embarrassing problem.

"That's the spot, right?" The question is quiet and filled with concern. Arthit's mind blanks at the rumbling voice. It's sex for his ears. "Does that feel good or should I change the position?"

"No, that's perfect. Right there! Ahhhhhhh...."

Leaning heavily against the wall, Arthit wipes the sweat from his forehead and debates on whether he should wait for them to finish what they are doing or if he should escape and come back later when the coast should be clear. Shifting uncomfortably so that his body is more slouched to release some of the tightness in his pants, he really can't stand here listening any longer.

"P'Arthit?" Maddy, a second year in his department and one of the nursing staff, walks up to him with a smile. "Thank you for going to pick up the supplies for us. You can bring it into the room."

"Uh...." Before Arthit can stop her, Maddy opens the door and walks in leaving Arthit slack jawwed and waiting for the explosion of surprise... which doesn't come.

"Hello, p'Phun," Maddy greets one of the people inside. "Are you done fixing n'Aim's ankle?"

"Hi, n'Maddy," the voice that makes Arthit squirm answers her. "It's just a light sprain. N'Aim will be fine in a few a days as long as he remembers to follow my instructions."

The surprise that things might not be as he thought is enough to distract Arthit so he no longer needs to worry about standing up straight so he slowly follows his junior into the room. Aim is sitting at a table with one leg propped up wrapped in a bandage. Another man that Arthit isn't familiar with is holding an ice pack to his ankle. He doesn't look up from his task until Aim makes a weird startled sound and greets Arthit.