Chapter 8

For breakfast, was Harry's famous, "Louis." It was a meal named after Louis. It was waffles served with................carrots.........Other than this, everything up until lunch was pretty uneventful.

We went to Nando's for lunch, but just me, Liam, and Niall. I honestly don't know what the others did, but they wanted to stay home.

Liam and I exchanged glances. Niall looked back and forth between us. "What's going on here?" He said in his thick Irish accent. 

Liam looked at me as if asking if he could tell. I smiled at him. "Emily, here is my girlfriend." I couldn't help but smile.

"D'awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!" Niall said.

I love you." Liam said, ignoring him.

"I love you too." I said, doing the same.

--Liam's POV--

"I love you too." Emily said. It sounded like music to my ears.

I saw her perfect blonde hair out of the corner of my eye. What? How could SHE be here? Emily must have seen the shock on my face, because she asked me, "Liam, are you alright?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I just gotta take care of something."

I walked over to her. She spoke before I could. "Come, Liam." She said in a firm voice, pulling me by my arm, violently. Why did I ever date HER?

This time, I beat her to speaking. "Bethany, you need to get out of here."

"Excuse me?!" She said in an exasperated tone. "I came here because I wanted to give you a second chance."

"Beth, first of all, you broke up with me. You're the one that broke my heart. And second of all, it's been fixed. Emily is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I loved you once, and I still want to be friends with you, but you're a little too lateto have me back." I said, hoping I donj't sound too mean.

"Whatever. Just leave me alone, okay? GET OUT OF MY LIFE." She screamed. She punched me before leaving in a huff. "This won't be the last time you see me."

I walked back in, feeling blue. What did I do? She broke up with me. She broke my heart. Emily fixed it. End of story. I realized I had already sat down and I was staring off into space. Niall snapped his fingers in front of me. "You okay, mate?"

"Yeah, no, I'm grand." I answered.

"Tell me tonight." Emily whispered.

"Fine."

********************Later that night***********************

--Emily's POV--

"So there was this girl before I left for the X Factor the second time. Her name was Bethany Strickland." Liam began. "She was my girlfriend. Everything was perfect until the day before I left. She wasn't happy about me leaving. I saw her to say goodbye, and she was so angry. She was screaming in my face, and slapping me every ten seconds. It ended in her breaking up with me, and leaving me alone without a ride home. (I had driven her in her car.) Honestly, I cried for about 10 minutes. I honestly loved that girl, and she had never done anything like that to me."

"I can't imagine anybody doing that to my teddy bear!" I exclaimed. I hugged him. We pulled apart and I looked at his face. "I promise, I will never do that to you. I don't even know what you would do to deserve that. I love you."

"I love you too." He said. And with that, he kissed me, his arms wrapped around my waist. Here he is, after telling me a story that I'm sure he would have rather have not relived, and the next thing he thinks to do is kiss me. Bless his heart. 

We pulled away and I looked at his face again. He was so perfect. How could anyone do that to him?! He's like a freaking puppy dog! And then I saw it. It was a bruise on his cheek. I ran my thumb on it. At first he flinched, and then his expression softened. "What's this, Liam?" 

He gently grabbed my wrist. "I saw Bethany at Nando's tonight." He said.

I didn't even need to know what happened. "Oh Liam.........." I sighed. This time, I kissed him, my thumb still caressing his cheek. His hand moved back to my waist, and then slipped under my knees. He picked me up and carried me to his bed since we were in his apartment. He got in after me and we fell asleep in a flash.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same, with the added bonus of not having to deal with Bethany again. Liam's apartment almost started to seem like my apartment. I only spent one night all week in my apartment (The first night when Liam was with me.) Finally, the first concert of the tour came. It was right here in London, and we got to rehearsals after dinner at Nando's at around 5:45 pm.