Chapter 19

--Liam's POV--

Dinner was served, and once we were done, we started dancing the night away. It was probably 1:30 am before I took the boys and their dates, most of them drunk, back to our apartments. Emily and I were the only ones still sober. Emily didn't drink, and I physically couldn't.

We went to bed that night with smiles on our faces since we were leaving on our honeymoon tomorrow.

The next morning was interesting considering I couldn't wake Emily up again. I sighed and went for her weak spot. She woke up. Never fails. "Ready beautiful?" I asked. She smiled.

"Sure am." She replied.

"But first---" I kissed her. She deepened it. This is the first really legitimately amazing kiss we've had since we got married. I traced my tongue along the bottom of her lip again, asking for entrance as she let me in. We kissed for awhile more, breathing at times of course, and separated. "Okay, NOW let's go." We got ready to go and left right on time. I was taking her to Verona, Italy.

While we were there, we did all kinds of things and saw all kinds of sights. We had a truly wonderful time. We went to a vineyard and many other things. The best part was doing it all with Emily by my side.

On the way home, we were both so tired. I leaned her head on my shoulder and we fell asleep on the plane.