Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning not only to Liam's adorable face, but to 500 new twitter followers and 10 new mentions. All of them were from fans except for 3. One was from my American friend, Hannah. She wrote:  

"@axelgirlforever Omg Emily!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I'm gonna be at the Columbus concert, I'll get to see you then!!!! Xoxo"   

I replied,  

"@sk8rgurl197 OMG I'm so excited!!! I'll get to see you!!! Text me, so I can get you through security. (: xoxo"

The next one was from my brother. He wrote:

"@axelgirlforever Saw your concert last night! You did amazing. Is it too late to see you?"  

I replied,  

"@Mattyking Thanks!!! And no it's not too late to see us. We'll be here for the rest of today, we're leaving tomorrow. Love you brother! Text me, we'll work out details. Xoxo"  

The last was from Liam. He wrote,  

"@axelgirlforever I'm so proud to call you my beautiful girlfriend. And if anyone hates on my Em, tell me. Xoxoxoxo"  

I replied,  

"@Real_Liam_Payne awww, love you bunches!!! And I will tell you. XD Love you! Xoxoxoxoxo"  

I also replied to some of the fans. I decided to wake up Liam. I looked at him and almost started to shake him, but then I saw that his weak spot was unguarded. Now's my chance. I kissed him. He woke up with a start. "Oh no you didn't!" Liam said in a funny voice.   

"Oh yes I did!!" I said, trying to use the same voice.  

"You're gonna pay for that." Liam stated.   

"Gladly." I said. Did I really just say that?   

Liam's fingers found my waist and started tickling. This is not what I expected.   

"LIAM-----ST----STOPPP!!!" I stuttered between laughs. I finally caught his head and kissed him. He stopped tickling me. I ran my fingers through his hair. His arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me off the  bed, still kissing me but taking appropriate breaks to breathe. I took the hint and wrapped my legs around his waist. Everything was perfect.   

--Liam's POV--  

So perfect. I wanted this for the rest of my life. This girl was the perfect girl for me. I knew it. Eventually, she went into the bathroom to get ready. She didn't want to do anything out of wedlock, and I respected that. I took this chance to get dressed. When I was finished, it only took her about five more minutes to come out. She looked stunning. She had done something really cool with her hair, but I didn't know what it was called. She had an adorable black v-neck tee with purple accents on, purple jeans, and black high top converse. She looked so beautiful. 

 "What did you do to your hair? It looks so beautiful." I asked. 

  "It's called waterfall braiding." She answered.   

"It's really hot." I said. I couldn't help myself. She honestly looked really hot.   

She blushed. "Thanks."  

I stepped closer to her, put my hand on her hip, and leaned in to kiss her again. "DROID!" Her phone screamed.   

"You really need to change your ringtone." I told her.   

"I know." She said, walking over to her phone. "It's a text from my brother. He says, 'Wanna meet at Starbucks?'"   

"Do you wanna go?" I asked.   

"Yeah. I really do. I hardly get to see him." She replied.   

"Well, work out the details, and we'll check to see if the others want to come." I said. 

She worked out the details and I got to give her that kiss we wanted. After that, we went to check with the boys to see if they wanted to come. They did. And then we were off. Louis drove us.   

--Emily's POV--  

In the car, all I could think about was the feeling of Liam's lips on mine. I guess he was thinking the same thing, because he sent me a text which read,

  "I wanna kiss you so bad right now. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox"  

I replied,   

"Nobody is stopping you. Xoxoxo :* "  

Almost right at that moment, he leaned over and pecked me on the lips, leaving me wanting more.    We got to Starbucks, and I almost started crying. Me and my brother were close siblings. He stood up and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I ordered my coffee and Liam's coffee. While I was waiting for them, I saw Liam and my brother laughing and talking. Good sign. I walked over and sat down.   

"Well, Emily, who are your friends here?" Matt asked.   

"This is Harry Styles, aka best cook ever, this is Zayn Malik, aka slickest, coolest, nicest person ever, this is Niall Horan, aka the person with the best accent in the entire world, this is Louis Tomlinson, aka silliest, most fun, and crazy 20 year old you'll ever meet, and this, this is Liam Payne, aka best boyfriend in the entire existence of everything."  

"Awwwww...well I'm glad you're getting along with them." Matt smiled.   

We had some awesome conversation when Matt pulled me aside.   

"Emily, I think Liam is the best person in the world for you." Matt said.   

"Awwww Matt. Thankies. I love him lots."   

"Do you think he's the one?"  

"Yeah, Matt. I do. I really do."  

"That's awesome. Sorry Ashely couldn't be here, she had to work." Matt said.   

"That's okay, I just wanted to see you." I said.   

"Alright." He said as we went back to our seats.   

Eventually, we were parting ways again. "I'll Skype you!" Was said over and over again from both Matt and me.   

When we got back to the hotel, it was about lunch time. We all decided simply on Nando's. 

Authors note: All real twitters except for my brothers.. XD