chapter 1

I woke up every morning in my bed alone! But this time I saw my beautiful darling jungkook beside me I just love when he comes over to stay I fell warm inside and I just hate it when I am not around him he must of came into my home as he went to a lad night with his friends I get up ever so slightly so that I didn't wake him up

But I heard a slight moen coming from him . "Good morning babe" I said to him "morning babe"
How was your lad night I said . It was okey but I had to bale I just wanted to come see u but the time I got here u where sleeping so I lay beside u and I fell asleep .

Oh u should have woken me up babe . I wanted to but that would just be selfish of Me . Well anyway we have to go to school so get off your ass and we will go to your house so u can get some cloths for today so u don't smell like a dirty sock . A hahha thanks babe I thought u would not mind if I smelt a little groose m yeah thats what u think 😂 .

Am going in for a shower so u can go down and get some breakfast if u want I will be down in a few minutes. Or whyyy don't I come in with u that means I will smell a little bit better and i get to see my hot girlfriend naked and then we make out like in the movies 😘;).

Fine but non of that is happening okey just get in and back out. Ugg fine he said with a disappointed look on his face. U can be so mean sometimes babe . Shut up and get in the shower before I change my mind. As we both stripped naked in the now hot bathroom because of the hot water made us both sweat before we even got in the shower.we get in the shower and jungkook enters first so that I didn't hog the shower I always get mad at him when he does that . Get out the way babe am well cold I push him away making him be in the other side of the shower . U are cute when u are angry he said to me . Yeah well so are u when u are not hogging the warm water . Aww come on y/n u secretly love when I piss u off . Okey kookie u said so. He was so close to my face I could feel his breath breathing around my lips we lean in for a long passionate kiss I could almost fell his tough Down the back of my throat we make out in a passionate steaming hot room I felt his finger circle My red beaming clit and get aroused and then.

I could hear someone nocking at the door . Who is it I shout out as lout as I can so they could here me over the shower hitting the bath tub . It your mother I heard . U have to hurry up it is nearly time to go to school . I will be out in a minute I tried to say but with jungkook fiddiling with my clit and playing with my vagina I couldn't get the words out of my mouth . What is it hunny I can't here u speak louder . I..W.i.... . Sorry sweat I am just going to come in make sure the shower curtain is shut plz . I quickly try to hide jungkook from my mum I just pushed him down so that he was in the bathtub and u couldn't see him from the reflection if the light blue shower curtain.i said I will be out in a minute now get out plz mum i am trying to clean myself . Okey okey I am just getting more and more deaf as I get older . I look down to see jungkook laughing bye mum as i was Tring to get her out of the bathroom. Get up I wispered into jungkook ear am gonna kill u . What for ? U know what am talking about so don't play dumb with me . Sorry babe but before he could say it I was already out the shower getting dry'd.she usally don't come home after work this early as she is working at the airport.