chapter 2

As I was pissed at jungkook for making me look like a ass hole to my mother I still loved him that is what I love about him he just don't care and like to be mistivies some times we have been together for over 2 years and we have always stuck together. What u doing now babe ? Am trying to look for clothes for u since we are about to be late for school since we got cought up in a little fun earlier aww I have your black boxers and a white button up shirt with you black pants that u had on on our date night if u want to were that . Yeah that should do . I pass him the cloths and he starts to get undressed and do nothing but stare he has a amazing body tight abs and strong muscles not to metion his member poking up straight like a soldier I would defo souilt that ;)

Hey I see u staring do u like what u see ? . Of course I do I just can't imagine what it would be like if it was inside me if u know what I mean  kookie ? . He pulled me closer and I can feel the warmth of his hot body next to mine. I guess it is round 2 he said . Oh really" yeah u have made me so horny babe "he flings me down on top of my bed and before we do anything I tell him to get the condoms out of the top drawer . Okey babe as he sits up to get the pack out of the drawer what If your mum hears us he said . She is deaf reameber she is Probs listing to some of her old school music anyway . And as soon as we  are done we are going to school okey ? ♡ yeah babe totally he finilly gets the condom on his rock hard cock and I lay back down on my back and he pries my legs open I could feel the tip of his dick tuch My clit and I moan he quickly covers my mouth with is hand babe be quit so your mum does not here us fucking . I squeeze my eyes shut as he pushes his dick into my moist vagina I moan he pumps in and out he gets faster and faster I could feel my head spin I felt like I could see stars above me he was so good at making me cum then he pulled out after I had a orgazim now my turn he said. He sits up and I bend over on my neese I put my lips on his head and started to tease him a little.

Ugggh babe as I bob my head up and down his rock hard shaft and after a few times of bobbing up and down I feel a warm liquid fill my mouth and I tried to keep it all in my mouth until my plum lips where of his shaft so I could swallow he loved it when i swallowed his juices . Babe that was absolutely amazing yeah now get ready now so we can get to school on time we only had 10 mins until the bell rang for us to go into home room .