chapter 9

Y/N POV
I
It has been a month since I found out I was pregnant I had a tiny bump I was trying to cover it for school l didn't want anyone to know i was pregnant with jungkooks baby or that would just ruin both of our life's for ever . Me and jungkook got closer as I was getting more into the pregnancy he was staying alot more probably like 3 days of the week and I would stay with him at the weekend .

We still haven't told our parents yet I was to scared to but today was the day jungkook told his mum and dad .

He was really nervous for today he was staying at my house so that If something bad happens and is here to support me for Tomorrow since that was when i was going to tell my mum.

It was end of school day and we where going home to tell his parents.  Are u nervous cause I am what If they scream at us and like won't like me after this . Yeah I am nervous like really nervous and they won't not like u any less stop being silly.

We get into jungkooks house and his parents are in the kitchen making food for us we go in and sit on the stool . Mum and dad can I speak with u guys for a moment plz .

Emm..so can u remember I went to a party like last month and me and T/N got really drunk. Yeah son my father said we can remember. Well we both had sex that night and now Y/N is pregnant .

It was silent for a few moments when jungkook told them is fathers face dropped and his mother's looked disappointed

Am really sorry we where both drunk and one things lead to another .

I am very disappointed in u son his father said . How are u going to pay for the baby u Don't get enough money at the mall to pay for a baby and school what about that u are definitely not dropping out of school at all

Jungkook looked sad and was trying to hide it away from his parents

Look son this will change your life and Y/N as well so u have to think wisely what u are going to do .But if u decide to keep the baby then u have too look after it fed it and have a big responsibility .

His mother sighd and looked at me have u told your mother about this yet sweety. No am doing it tomorrow tho

That's good his father said . We are here for both of u but we arnt going to be caring for the baby or paying for him or her . We will help u out with some of the things but that is it .

Jungkook looked up with a sigh of relief at least that's me done . Yep and me tomorrow his mother and father chuckled and said good luck.

It was the next day and it was a weekend tho so we where of school and my mum was of work . Me and jungkook took a shower together so that it would not waste time but I was really nervous and anxious for what will happen.

It was time me and jungkook got dressed and headed down stairs.  Ahh good morning she said . Good morning mum I said back . Can I talk to u for a moment .I just told her what jungkook told his parents .

ARE U KIDDING ME U HAD SEX WITH MY DAUGHTER AND GET HER PREGNANT!

Mum it isn't his fault stop shouting at him !

Jungkook stands there and takes it all In and let's my mum blame him

My mum shouted alot and then I could see she was in a deep thought it also was silent for a moment then she said GET OUT NOW !

she wanted her own daughter out the house . No mum u can't do this to me where am I going to go I say back to her

That's not my problem now is it so pack your things and get out my house now !  But with a even more angrier tone than last time . I stood up with a scared expressin on my face and just walked away upstairs.

I heard jungkook apologising to her . Am really sorry miss I didn't know all of this would happen she can stay with me if that's okey with u .

I don't care just make sure she doesn't come back at all I don't ever want to see her again

Jungkook walks away and sees to me to make sure I was okey

Don't worry babe u can stay with me if u want my parents won't mind

I just keep packing with tears rolling down my cheeks and my face pure white I couldn't think straight at all . All I kept thinking about was our baby and how we are going to survive this.