chapter 8

Jungkook Pov

I rushed in the bathroom and saw Y/N sitting on the floor chalk white and staring at the test I bent down and looked at her with a scared expressin on my face . she trys to turn her head the other way but I turn her back round with my hand and look at her in the eye but she would not look at me in the eye . Look at me Y/N I say to her she looks me in the eye finally. what is the result I ask her she doesn't respond but only points at the pregnancy test . I stand up and hold it in my hand in till I sit back down next to her . I look at her and look at the test I was frozen in that one spot I look at her. what are we going to do .

Y/N pov

I don't know I can't look after a baby I don't even have a job or what about school we can't take a baby to school or pay for one!!kookie what are we going to do ? I don't know babe u weren't thinking of abortion or adoption were u ? No babe I could never do that. Thank God I wouldn't want to give our baby up for adoption .

Y/N pov

WHY ARE U BEING SO CALM ABOUT THIS as I hit him on the chest why didn't u put a condom on WHY . I...I'm sorry I was drunk and so where u . U CAN'T BLAME THIS ON ME U DIDN'T PULL OUT FAST ENOUGH U GOT ME PREGNANT!!

I hit him hard on the arms and chest then lean my head against his chest holding onto his shirt whilst crying and sobbing into his shirt WHY DID U DO THIS TO ME !

Calm down Y/N this isn't my fault eather I didn't have a condom with me and u are the one that brought me up to the room  I wasn't planning to have sex with u that night.

I wasn't planning on having sex eather I was just taking u upstairs so u could take a nap and sober up as I was to then u fingerd me so it was your fault as I stand up and start sobbing I storm out and slam the toilet door shut and lay on my bed face planted in my pillow I hear the toilet door open and I look up with my mascara running down my face he walks over slowly and as he gets to me he hugs me tightly and I hug him as well I so sorry kookie I'm soo sorry 😭

Same babe it was all my fault I should of pulled out before it happend or at least had a condom

No babe i should of toke u home then this would of never of happend and am so sorry for everything I said to u earlyer I was just upset

Look this is not eather of our fault it was a mistake and we will get through it together even if it means me getting a extra job and taking time out school I will okey we will be okey

Thanks baby I love u so much what would I do without u .