chapter 4

Jungkooks pov

Hey bro am having a party at my house later if u want to  come bring some of you friend and that hot girlfriend of yours. Yeah okey bro I will be there.

Mean while I was trying to find Y/N to ask her If she wanted to go to the party with me tonight i finilly find her next to her locker talking to her science teacher asking for when her assessment is supposed to be in. I Walk over as the teacher walks away . Hey babe she said hey babe do u wanna walk home together yeah that would be good . As we walk out of the tall old dirty school building . Emm do u want to go to a party tonight I say she hesitates and then said. sure YESSSSS it is gonna be so much fun . We walk to her house first so that I could get my clothes from the other night we get into her home and see that her mother is sleeping on the couch thank God she said If she saw us she would just ask a 101 questions.

We get upstairs and I grab all of my clothes out of her room I often go to her house and a lot of my cloths are there . Okey do u want to go to my house now so that we can get ready cause most of your cloths are in my room as well. Okey babe we got ready and got into the car to go to the party.