chapter 3

We rushed around my room trying to get ready in time so that we could go to school but the only thing was that my mum didn't know that jungkook stayed of so I have to be quit she likes jungkook but she forbids us to have sex under her roof and when jungkook stays we have to keep the room door open and we are not allowed in my room for more than and hour just incase we try anything but we don't listen to her stupid rules we just had sex in my room and jungkook basically fingerd me in the shower.

I got a ladder that was randomly up in the loft and I cot jungkook to climb out the window . Wait for me at the corner I will walk with u ♡. Okey baby can u bring me something to eat tho am starving .Yeah sure babe he leans in and kisses me before climbs down the lader see u in 2 sweet Hart love u said love u too ♡

Aww finally u got dreased my mother said what was all of the noise up there it was like u where screaming or talking to someone?  As i walked around the isal of the kitchen grabbed a apple a strawberry milkshake and a sandwich with cheese and ham on it I was pretending that it was mine . Oh u are actually gonna eat something . Yeah why would I not I aswerd back . Cause u usually never eat in the morning  cause u say u fell sick after eating in the morning. Oh yeah I just thought that I would try it this time ua know. Aww okey sweetheart have a good day at school. Thx mum bye.love u she said.love u too mum. And after that long conversation I slam the door shut and jog around the corner to see where jungkook was and I feel someone grab me I screamed  a little as I got the fright of my life I look around to see jungkook with a big smile on his face. Aghh jungkook that wasn't funny. I playfully slap him as he is laughing his head off . I start chuckiling a little bit and then laugh my head of at the situation. Aww I love u babe .I love u too but u have to stop doing things like that. We run Our way to school since we were like 10 mins late.