You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down

The next morning . It was the last day of the trek. All were ready to climb the mountain back. Avni was not at all interested in anything. All were enjoying really well. Kanak noticed Avni. She went to Neil.

N- what happened Kanak.
K- Neil , you don't know Avni 's character. She thinks that she is unlucky. And yesterday when you called Mitali to your team Avni thought that you are not enjoying her company and that's why you joined that bitch.
N- But Kanak I didn't mean to hurt her.
K- I know Neil. But she's my best friend. I can't see her crying. So if you don't want her company just please don't talk to her.

Train station,Mumbai

All were ready to go back to their home. Avni was standing alone at a distance for Kanak to join her.N Neil came and dragged her to a place where no one can see them.

A- what is this Neil?
N- I just want to talk to you. You know you've misunderstood yourself. You thought that you are nerdy / unlucky. But you know Avni, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. If love had a place in my life, I would have felt for you at our first meet.

A- but Neil I can't live a normal life. I just don't have any hopes now.

N- just keep this in mind Avni.

"You"ll never find a rainbow if
you're looking down."

And they parted ways.

After 10 long years now Avni is  a successful businesswomen and the head of Raizada's new industry in London.

Neil is now a traveller. He has almost visited 21 countries already. He is also a successful host for the show "Explore the world". Has an apartment in New York . Misses Avni. He is in contact with Rhea only.

Rhea is now a fashion designer and has a brand named "Rhea creations ". Going to marry Ali. Lives in Delhi. In contact with Neil & Avni.

Ali is now the owner of"Chamko Cafe"
which has branches in different places of India. Going to marry Rhea. Lives in Bengaluru .

Kanak is now an undercover cop working in U.S. Married to the businessman Shlok .

All are going to meet .

New character add.

Shlok

Husband of Kanak

Husband of Kanak. Best friend of Arnav and consider Avni as his  own sister.

Gaurav Malhotra

Successful business man in London

Successful business man in London. Cousin of Avni . Is very well educated.
Husband of Krishna.

Krishna Malhotra

Wife of Gaurav . Successful doctor in London. Lives with Avni. Bhabhi cum best friend of Avni.

Sorry for the short chappy. It's because it is flashback.