Best Friend's Wedding

Avni p.o.v

I then went towards the walkway to get some fresh air. The place was beautiful with its rich royal ambience . It's after 5 years I am back in India. Always my brother would come to London. Oh! I forgot to say the most important matter. My brother got married to Khushi Gupta. And they have a son Arshin . He is 5years old. He is cute like his father. Kind like his mother and intelligent like his choti ma. I just feel excited. Which is the most beautiful celebration other than best friend's marriage. I had planned something exciting with Kanak to make Ali & Rhea happy. When I was thinking a lot I felt someone's hand on my shoulders. I turned back to see the bride to be. Rhea. I screamed her name aloud.

Rhea p.o.v

I came from the temple after the Pooja and one of the staff informed me that one of the guest came. I found someone in the walkway and went towards her. Hey! Its Avni. She had changed a lot. Became so modern. I put my hands on her shoulders. She turned back and screamed loud."Rhea".

A- yaar after a long time
R- yes Avni.
A- Kanak didn't reached.
R- No Mrs.Agnihotri hasn't reached.
A- she will come today itself.
R- come let's go to My mom.
A- ya OK yaar.

They went to Rhea's mom(Divya) and Avni took her blessings and also hugged her.

D- how are you beta?
A- fine Divu aunty.
D- Rhea said you are so busy and sometimes you may not be able to attend the function.
A- how can I miss out my best friend's marriage.
D- I am happy that you came. Now you will teach dance to Rhea and I am excused. Now go and enjoy cutees.
A&R- Yes .

Just then they heared someone saying

"So you don't need me"

It didn't took much time for them to realize the person . Kanak.

A&R- Kanak!

And they both shared a group hug.
K- Hey guys didn't Neil came?
Avni was a little curious to know it.
A- I had sent the invitation but I don't whether he received it or not. He is traveling around the world.

A- guys let's just enjoy the night. By the way where is Shlok ?

K- He will come at Sangeeth. He is busy with the work.

Shlok- I am here.

K- Shlok! you lied to me .
R- hey Shlok after 1year.
S-yes Rhea.Avni ,where are you lost ?
K- Avni
R-Avni
A- oh ya Shlok,how was your flight?
S- it was comfortable.

That night passed with talks,expiriences, laughter etc.

But Avni was feeling sad as she didn't know whether Neil will attend the wedding. Ali was busy in the preparations. So no one hadn't talked to him.

Next morning.

It is Rhea's Mehendi today.

Rhea's attire.

Kanak attire.

Avni attire.

All were happy singing and dancing but our Avni is sad because Neil haven't came.

Rhea wrote A in her hands. Kanak wrote S & Avni wrote N.

Just then they heared a dialogue.

"All here are happy today. Cause Rita is getting married. It's her Mehendi. Can we have so.e dance/music. So hold on guys because here we go!"

All were excited to know who is the person behind the voice. They saw Neil coming .

Precap- Dance of Avneil