Rhea and Ali to maje Avneil together

So guys I have changed Gaurav and Krishna. The new characters are here.

Omkara Singh Oberoi & Gauri Singh Oberoi.

Gauri is a Fashion Designer in London. Wife of Omkara. Bhabhi cum bestie of Avni.

Omkara is an artist and also a businessman in London. Husband of Gauri. Treats Avni as his own sister. Cousin of Avni&Arnav.

So let's continue the story.
************************************
After a busy day at office Avni came back to her mansion. She was tired .She went to the kitchen and saw Omkara and Gauri romancing each other. Avni thought an idea.She moved to them slowly .

A- Is my bhaiyya and bhabhi here?
(No response)
Hello..... Bhaiyya ....some water has spoiled your drawing .

O- what? My new painting . Gauri my new painting. Where is it Avni.

Avni started to laugh . Realizing that she had fooled them rikara was embarrassed as well as a little sad because they hadn't completed their romance.

A- don't worry guys. Tomorrow I am going to Udaipur for Rhea's marriage. I will only be back after a week. So you guys can enjoy well.

G- what is our enjoyment without you.

O- did you packed your stuffs? The flight is at 8.00 in the morning.

A- ah bhaiyya almost. Now some official things are left.

G- then go and rest avni. You should wake up early . Right?

A- mmm. Goodnight bhaiyya & bhabhi.

Rikara- Goodnight .

She went to her room and went to washroom for freshing up. She changed into her night dress and opened her diary. She wrote today's experiences . And then she went to the couch near the window. She saw the moon. She was really happy because she is going to meet her old friends especially him Neil. But she is not sure that he would be there or not. She messaged Kanak.

A- kanak when is your flight?
K- morning 7.30
A- ah. Can you please inform Rhea to send someone to pick me up.
K- ya sure avni.
A- Good night.
K- Good night.

The next morning .

Avni was getting ready as she have to go to airport. So while doing her hair,Gauri came with some dresses in her hands.

G- avni , is theese dresses according to the colour code?

A- mmm. Bhabhi awsm dresses.

G- Thankyou.

A- bhaiyya it's already late.
O- ya. I am coming.

And they leaved to the airport. She had done the check ins and entered the flight.

Udaipur Oberoi Hotel Palace.

R- Ali this time we should not leave avni and Neil . Let's make them together.

A- OK .