I see the light of my heart

The voice was of Avni 's . Avni and Neil danced along with all the family members.(imagine parineeti as Avni and Siddharth as Neil in the above video).

Neil p.o.v

Is this the same avni I had met 10 years back. So much of courage to dance . By the way she is looking cute.(He smiles a little)

Avni p.o.v

Oh my god . Thankyou God for giving me the courage to dance . Neil was standing there and my heart was just beating so fast.

Kanak went to Neil and hugged him.

K- man ! After 8 long years.
N- yes yaar. Actually I got the invitation yesterday. So I was in a hurry to reach here. Rhea sent me a video. So I can't even refuse to come.

K- did you met the groom and bride.
N- come let's go.

At the stage.

R- Neil...
N- hello my dear bride(hugging her). Ali yaar.
A- Hai Neil. Thanks for coming. (A little rude)

N- what happened to you? Oh tension for marriage.

A- yes.

At Night.

Neil was walking through the corridors when he saw Avni sitting there near the water pool . She was just so cute in shorts and top. She waved her hands to Neil. He smiled and went to her and sat beside her.

A- remember me.
N- yes. The most beautiful "Avni".
A- oh ya Mr. Traveller.
N- today morning you danced very well. You know I was just like aww.
A- thankyou. Thanks for supporting me during the dance and also that day when we last met. Your words made me who I am today.

N- are you married?
A- no why did you asked?
N- I just wanted to know to behave well or flirt with you.
A- you cheapdo
N- you know flirting is good for health. Like....
A-(completing the sentence) Yoga. I remember.

N- were you beautiful before or it changes by time.

A- such cheesy lines.

N- oh so now you feels it cheesy.Now what are you doing? I mean career

A- CEO of Raizada industries. Settled in London. Free bird with long wings.

N- you have changed a lot.

A- but you didn't . Except for onething you are not smiling as before.

And he smiles.

A- it's that easy. Good night.

N- Good night.

She moved to her room and he went to Rhea's room.

R- oh I am just in a mess. Tomorrow is Haldi and I have not even selected the ornaments.

N- you always wanted a big fat Indian wedding?

R- yes. I wanted it.

N- You know Rhea, Avni has changed a lot right?

R- yes . Please this time don't make her cry. I beg you.

N- OK baba .

Guys sorry for the short update. Will update soon. So wait and watch. And this  story will be ending in 5-8 chapters so then you can tell me the next film name, A short summary and which couple you need. If I am OK with it my next ff will be on that film.