Haldi and Bachelorette

The next morning it is Rhea's Haldi.(imagine Ranbir as Neil, kalki koechlin as Rhea and Deepika as Avni.)

Neil had gone to pick Mr.Sharma. Just then a messaged came in Avni's phone.

Pretty cute chirayya

Neil p.o.v.

So this is her boyfriend. He messaged back saying to meet Avni at the pool.
He then went towards Kanak,Rhea & Avni.

N-  Avni I have found your boyfriend.
K- Neil. Have you gone mad
R- Haan Neil , joking?
A- No yaar . I don't have any affair.

N- your phone is with me. I know your secrets .

Avni ran behind Neil . Neil straightly went towards the pool.

A- uh. I'm Tired.
N- seems like I am not.

They both laughed. Just then Vidyut came there(positive character.Juhi is gauri's sister and vidyut loves her. Avni only know this story)

V- avni are you busy?
Neil walked his back facing Vidyut and asked avni whether he is the person.

N- have fun guys.

And he went from there.

V- actually Juhi hasn't called me since a week.

A- I will give you gauri bhabhi 's number. You just ask her ok.

And she gives the number.

At night

Bachelorette party venue.

Kanak weared a modern saree with floral design . Rhea as usual weared a golden crep top and a shorts. Avni weared an off - shoulder short blue dress with her hair open.

They all danced on the song badtameez dil.

After reaching back to the hotel where they stay Avni and Rhea along with Neil went to Rhea's room. Kanak and Shlok was enjoying their time together.

A- Rhea ,I forgot to say . Have you practiced your dance?

R- Avni. I am not doing well.

N- it's just a wedding. Not a dance show.

R- you will not get it Neil. Cause you don't love to get married. For example, look at Avni. She is enjoying her life in her own way. After some years she will get married. Then will become a mother. And she will be having more responsibilities. So she only have a marriage to enjoy. That week of marriage will give you a life long happiness.

A- oh yaar don't gave my example. I am not getting married so fast. So use any other person for your example.

And after that they went to their own rooms.

Avni p.o.v.

It had been 3 days. And he is just normal like a friend. So it's better to move on. Avni, today onwards you will be a good friend for Neil. That's enough ok.

Neil p.o.v.

I have to reach Chicago in 3 days. Rhea's marriage.....My dream.....Both are important.

Sorry for the short chappy. I will update soon. And guys I have decided to write a new story after this. So take care