warning &Chapter 1

Warning

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations and incident are the products of the authors Imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental

Any photo-copying, printing, scanning and distribution of this book without the authors permission is illegal and punishable by law. Your support to the author's right is appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy!!!

CHAPTER 1

"Kenna, run down here for breakfast before I loose my temper!" Mrs. Mac-Clinton said to her daughter. "Kay!" McKenna said running downstairs with her tall long slender body.

"You and makeup, you can even spend a day making up your face, you're beautiful already." Mrs. Mac-Clinton added. "Sorry mom!" she said.

Mac-Donald gave her a dirty silly look while McKenna rolled her eyes at him.

"Mac-Donald,pray for us!" Their strict father said. "And don't think I didn't see that face".

"But dad, I'm still anri..." "Donald, but she has already apologized and I bet you she will never read your messages again" Mr. Mac-Clinton said to Mac-Donald.

"Go on with the prayers" He added as MacDonald started praying!

****************

After breakfast, Mr. Mac-Clinton decided to have a short prayer with his kids.

"I pray that God order your steps today in Jesus name?" "Amen!" the children chorused

"Kenna, today is your first day at the university, so be good okay? and make good friends alright?" Her mom said to her. "Okay mum" McKenna said hugging her mum tight and doing the same to her dad.

"Donald today is your sister's first day, throw that anger away and make her day memorable okay?" Mr. Mac-Clinton advised. "Okay Popsi" Mac-Donald said. "I'll drop you guys before heading to work" Their dad said. "Thanks dad!" They both said hopping into the car.

***

"Bro, are we there yet?" McKenna asked her brother. " sis, if we are there, dad won't still be driving! Silly question" Mac-Donald said to McKenna. "Be nice boy!" Mr. Mac-Clinton told Mac-Donald. "Ruddy!" McKenna muttered. "What did you just say?" Mac-Donald asked. " nothing" McKenna said giving an attitude as she continued pressing her phone.

20 minute later

"Kids we're here!" their dad announced. "Thanks dad" they said. McKenna put her phone in her lecture bag as she ran to stand beside her brother. "Have a nice day" Their dad said to them. "You too" McKenna replied. "Greetings to mom!" Mac-Donald said. "Am going to work remember?" Their dad said. "Oh yes!" Mac Donald said. McKenna was walking beside Mac-Donald looking sparkling. She was wearing a pink sweat shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers with her Harry porter glasses which completed her dressing.

"Please wait for me!" McKenna pleaded when she realized her brother walking faster than her. "Walk fast snail I don't care about you and you know it!" Mac-Donald said to his sister.

"Look at that new cheek!" A boy said to another referring to McKenna. "She acts a bit weird as though she's new" The other said. "Wow, she's so beautiful my aim is to catch her and make her mine" the first guy said. As they both walked to go meet her.