Insignificant/ Meet Lola Bunny

In the animal kingdom , there was a red headed meerkat. His name is Timon. He was funny , talkative , sensitive , and individualistic than the other animals. He was an outcast due to his individuality . He only had two friends : Bugs Bunny and Lola Bunny.

Right now , Timon was at a psychologist office ; Expressing his problems to the psychologist. His name was Silver the hedgehog. His eyes are golden yellow. He has silvery white fur with two quills and messy upward bangs.

As soon as Timon was finished expressing his problems , he looks out the window and sees the view of the whole kingdom.

Silver- Excellent , Timon. You made a real breakthrough.

Timon- I have ?

Silver- Yes . You are insignificant.

Timon became crestfallen as his jaw dropped.

Timon- I am ?

Silver- Certainly

Silver- Certainly. Thanks for your time.

Silver opens the door for Timon with his psychokinesis.

Timon- Thanks anyway , Silver.

Silver- Any time .

Timon exits the office and takes an elevator which leads him to an underground mine underneath the castle for some reason. Timon puts on his gloves and began digging.

Timon- Okay , I've got to keep a positive attitude . A good attitude , even though I'm utterly insignificant. I'm--I'm insignificant , um , but with attitude .

Then all of the sudden , some dirt was thrown at his face. He coughs hard and dubs his eyes.

???- Oh , sorry , Timon.

He opens his eyes to see a female bunny. She has smooth tan fur . Messy , light  blonde hair , her long ears tied into a ponytail with a navy blue scrunchie . She wears light purple eyeshadow and stunning teal blue eyes. Her body's perfectly slim and toned. She's wearing a white sleeveless crop top and navy blue high waisted booty shorts with her cream colored puffy tail . Her name is Lola Bunny. One of Timon's friends. Comparing to their heights , Timon's height was only up to Lola's mid torso.