Meet Minerva Mink & Mousey Galore

Wile and Boss Wolf were now at the throne room , talking to the queen. She was a female mouse. Her height seemed to be a height of a ferret. She's beautiful. She has cream colored fur , short dark brown chin length hair. She was wearing a strapless red knee length dress and black high heel with black long sleeved gloves .

Mousey- General , we've been at peace with that pack for years. Why would they attack us ?

Boss Wolf- They want our land. They're desperate for more foraging territory . Perhaps they they think we've grown soft and weak. Why don't we dispatch an ambassador ? Negotiate a new treaty ?

Mousey- We don't need to send soldiers. Believe me. Every animal in this kingdom is precious to me.

Boss Wolf- That's why we must strike now. We have the element of surprise. If the hyena shock troops , enter our kingdom. Well--

Mousey- Yes , General.  I know what they can do to us.( sighs ) Very well , then.

Boss Wolf- You've made a wise decision. In fact , you insured the future of this kingdom.

Before he could walk away , he heard a female voice greeting him.

???- Hello , General.

He turns around to see a beautiful female mink. She had an slender figure. Her fur was white. She has long blonde hair with bangs. Her long , fluffy tail is even blonde. She was wearing a short , over the shoulder orange jumpsuit. Her name is Minerva Mink.

Boss Wolf- Lady Minerva . What a nice surprise . You looks lovelier each time I see you.

He kisses her hand. She blushes and chuckles.

Minerva- Thanks. I hope you're not just here on business.

Boss Wolf blushes and stammers.

Boss Wolf-  Oh , of course ( chuckles ) Of course not.

Minerva- Because ,  um , it might be nice... If we had a conversation once before we get married.

Boss Wolf- You're absolutely right .

He then turns to Wile.

Boss Wolf- Wile , schedule some private time for me and Lady Minerva.

Wile- Uh , in fact sir , there is time right now for a personal moment.

Boss Wolf- We're a few seconds ahead of schedule. Excellent.

Minerva- Well... A few seconds isn't much but... But I guess if it's quality time. So ... How was your day ? Anything interesting happened ?

Boss Wolf- We've declared war.

Minerva- Declared war ? Boy , talk about a rough day.

Wile- Sir , I hate to interrupt , but time stands still for no animal.

Boss Wolf- Have a good evening , Lady Minerva.

He walks away as Wile bows to her before following Boss Wolf . Minerva walks up to Mousey.

Minerva- Mousey , could you remind me why I'm marrying this guy ?

Mousey - Minerva , do we have to argue about this again ?

Minerva- But , this guy's a brute. We don't have anything in common.

Mousey - Yes. I know Boss Wolf could be a bit gruff and overbearing  at times but... I know that he cares about you .

Minerva- ( frustrated ) But why me ?

Mousey- Because you're the one that must complete my work. It's your duty ?

Minerva- But , what if I don't like my place ?

Mousey- Everyone has their own places , Minerva. Workers. Soldiers. Royals. Besides , you wouldn't wanna dig tunnels for the rest of your life , huh ?

Minerva then sits down at a nearby window.

Minerva- Oh Mousey , don't be so dramatic.

Then Minerva looks down at the window and sadly sighs .

Minerva- ( whispers ) At least they get to have some fun once in a while.

To Be Continued....