Why Are You Stalking Me ?

As the helicopter left , Timon and Minerva sigh in relief.

Timon- ( panting ) Don't worry. I'm okay.

Minerva- ( disbelieved ) You ?!

Minerva jumps out of the bush , along with Timon tumbling out with an oof !

Minerva- ( disbelieved and overdramatic ) You're okay ?! Hey ! Who cares about you ? I almost died !

Timon gets up whilst dusting off his chest fur.

Timon- You're not gonna let a near-death experience get the best of your mood now , are you ?

Minerva- Hey ! This isn't a mood. Okay ? And you're not listening to me !

Then Minerva pants heavily as she looks around the forest , still scared and confused.

Minerva- Where am I ? ( to Timon ) Look , What's-Your-Name , ( points at a nearby tree ) just climb up that tree and tell me where I am .

Timon- ( Walks up to tree next to him ) Look , the trick is not to panic.

Timon climbs up the tree while yammering indistinctive. The young blonde mink walks up to it and leans on it , while looking at her dirtied lavender off-the-shoulder strapped top and long plum colored maxi skirt. She grimaces. Then a limp branch with Timon clinging onto it falls. In Spiderman style , he hangs upside down with the branch in front of the gorgeous mink , making her gasp in surprise. Timon just smiles and chuckles awkwardly before the branch breaks , making the red headed meerkat fall down with the branch.

Minerva looks down at him with a deadpanned expression as she facepalms herself.

Minerva- ( deadpanned tone ) I've been kidnapped by a village idiot.

Minerva turns around and rubs her forehead with her thumb and pointing finger in agitation ; Feeling like she's surrounded by morons as  Timon gets back up and dusts himself off again.

Timon- Well , who's the bigger idiot , sweetheart ? The idiot or the idiot who gets kidnapped by the idiot ?

Minerva stops rubbing her hand and scowls at Timon.

Minerva- ( huffs ) What did you do ? Make those hyenas laugh to death ? I can't believe you tried to pass yourself on as a soldier !

Then Minerva gets into Timon's face while pointing an accusing finger at him.

Minerva- Why are you stalking me ? Don't you realize I'm.... ( turns around , whips her hair in Timon's face ) ... Out of your league ?

She walks at a certain spot and stops , while Timon fires back at her .

Timon- You're the one who was cruising at the bar looking for real action !

Timon walks up to her. Minerva crosses her arms and avoids eye contact with him as he peers teasingly and flirtatiously around her.

Timon- And you just happened to find a meerkat. An earthy , sauvé , sensual meerkat digger. ( smirks devilishly ) And I just happened to find a blonde , seductive , smokin' hot mink.

  Timon continues to walk pass Minerva. Minerva just scoffs and denies it. But then she smiles , finally knowing what he was talking about.

Minerva- Please , I was slumming it.

Then she tells Timon the truth cruelly .

Minerva- Don't ya get it ? I chose you because you were the most pathetic little creature in the joint.

Timon stops at the last part , his expression has shock and disbelief all over it. Hearing her hurtful , mean words , he becomes less cordial to her . Then his expression was replaced with anger.

Timon- You know , I was gonna let you become part of one of my most erotic fantasies....

Minerva's eyes pop right open hearing the fantasy part. Then she becomes immediately disgusted and began rubbing her arms .

Timon- But now you can just forget that ! Write that out ! I think what you prefer now is old blood and guts , right ?

Timon walks up to another tree while Minerva stomps over to him.

Timon- ( sarcastically )A plan for a man's night out are two seats and the public execution ! Boy. You really did chose the right mate .

As he began climbing , Minerva snaps at him.

Minerva- For your information , the Boss Wolf and I are deeply , deeply in.... ( hesitates for a second ) Engaged ! You come right back down here ! We are heading straight back to the colony....

Timon hears Minerva's voice fade as he makes it to the top of the tree and spots the pride rock ! It looks only to be an hour away. His eyes sparkle and his smile widens. This was one of the locations to Zootopia Roadkill was talking about.

Timon- The Pride Rock. ( Looks down ) Yes , yeah. That's good to hear.

Timon quickly climbs down and jumps down to Minerva.

Timon- Here's the thing. You go back to the Kingdom. I'm going to Zootopia.

He starts to walk away with determination as Minerva chuckles in disbelief.

Minerva- Come on . Zootopia ? You're crazier than I thought.

Timon- ( Turns around ) Yeah , well... I have a thing to believe that mythical and fictional places do exist !

He continues to walk away.

Minerva- Stop ! I order you to stop , Worker  !

Timon turns back at her with a scowl on his face.

Timon- Hey ! I got a name ! It's Timon ! And out here you can't order me around !

He kept on walking as Minerva glares at him.

Minerva- Alright , fine. No problem.

Minerva turns around and heads back to the kingdom. Then she stops as she felt the ground slither. Then it turns out she was on a black and red anaconda.

The anaconda looks at her dead in the eye

The anaconda looks at her dead in the eye. She gasps in horror. Then it hisses at her , making her retreat back to Timon.

Minerva- Worker ! Worker , where are you ? Timon ? Timon ? Wait for me !