Switching Places

The next day at work , Timon couldn't stop thinking about her. She was on his mind the whole night. Her smooth porcelain white fur... Her soft blonde hair and fluffy tail. Her sparkling sapphire blue eyes. She was the mink of his dreams.

Timon- 🎵 What a day it has been , what a rare mood I'm in

Why it's almost being like in love...

While working , Lola turns around to find out who's humming. When she saw Timon , she raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Lola- Huh ?

Timon- 🎵There's a smile on my face , for the whole mammal race ...

Lola smiles and playfully rolls her eyes at him , then goes back to work.

Timon- Why , it's almost like being in love...

6 hours later , Timon walks to the bar. As he does so , he stares at the palace lovingly.

He sits on the stool at the bar and began practicing his "Trademark" .

Timon- Hakuna Matata.

Then the bartender raises an eyebrow at him in confusion. Timon nervously chuckles as he began waiting for Minerva....

4 hours later.....

The bar was now closed. Timon began to mope as the beautiful mink didn't show up at all tonight.

Bartender-  Can I get you another one , pal ?

Timon- No , thanks.( sighs in depression ) I think I'm gonna go.

Bartender-  Yeah. I don't blame you. It's always slow in here the night before one of the royal reviews. I guess the soldiers need some shut eye before they meet the queen.

Then suddenly , Timon came up with an idea that made him smile brightly.

Bartender- I don't blame ya .

Timon- That's it !

Timon then runs out of the bar.

Bartender- You know , I was once---

The bartender saw that he left.

Bartender- Bye.

Time Skip....

In the bunker house for soldiers , Timon sneaks in and found Bugs on the top bunk , sleeping. Timon climbs up and gets on top of Bugs.

Timon- Bugs. Bugs.

Bugs groggily wakes up.

Bugs- Ehh , what's up Doc ?

Timon- I got a great idea. You gotta switch places with me. Let me go to the inspection instead of you.

Bugs- Wh-what time is it ?

Timon-  The royal family will be there. It's the only way I get to see her again.

Bugs- S-see who again ?

Timon- ( smiles ) Lady Minerva Mink !

Hearing that , Bugs' eyes are shot open as he sat up .

Bugs- Are you crazy ? You want me to switch places with you ?! So you know how much trouble we'll be in for impersonation ?!

Timon- Bugs , please... If I don't dee her again , then I don't k ow why I'm even born. Just switch jobs for one day .

Bugs began to think about this. Then he looks at Timon.

Bugs- Are there any pretty girls there ?

Timon- Are you kidding me ?! The girls always go for the new guys. It's like a sport for them.

Bugs- Timon , let me ask you this... What kinda chance do you have with the queen's Lady-in-waiting ? She probably won't even remember you.

Timon- I know it sounds nuts , but I must try. Please Bugs . Please ?

Bugs sighs in exasperation.

Bugs- Oh , boy.

To Be Continued.....