Bugs Bunny Flirts With Lola Bunny

Back at the tunnels digging , Bugs was enjoying this. But he didn't know a beautiful bunny , Lola , was next to him digging.

Bugs- Yeah.

He takes a bite out of his carrot then tosses it aside and proceeded digging. Lola stopped and stares at him , smiling.

Bugs- Okay , mama ! Yeah ! What's cooking ?!

Lola fondly and affectionately stares at him in adoration.

Bugs- Yeah , bunny coming through !

Them Bugs steps back and shapes his ears as a drill. He uses his drill shaped ears and drills into the dirt wall.

Lola- Whoa , whoa , take it easy , thumper.

Bugs stops and looks at her.

Lola- You're making the rest of us look bad. What happened to Timon ?

Stunned by her beauty , he stammers.

Bugs- He's taking a personal day so I'm filling in for him.

Lola smiles and jokingly remarks.

Lola- Fill in anymore , you'll explode.

Bugs looks down and stares at her long toned  legs. He almost felt himself drooling until Lola called to him.

Lola- Hey.

Bugs looks away from her legs and put his attention to her.

Lola-( smiles )  Got a problem ?

Bugs- No , um.... Nobody told me that digging was so much fun. You know , pick dirt up with your bare hands . You move it. Pick it up again. And move it again. You know ?

Lola- Mm-hmm I see

Lola- Mm-hmm I see.

Then Shadow appears between them and sarcastically remarks.

Shadow- Oh , yeah. Fascinating.

Bugs then stands tall.

Bugs- Sorry sir. Just chatting with a friend , sir !

Shadow- Well , I had a chat with Boss Wolf. Anyone who doesn't meet his quota is going to be downsized .

Lola glares and snaps at Shadow , while defending the gray rabbit.

Lola- Come on ! Give him a break !

Shadow looks at her with an annoyed and shocked look. She became a bit afraid and remarks differently.

Lola- Uh , he's new .

Shadow- You know. Why don't we help your attitude a bit by taking away your rations for a day. Thank you for your time.

Shadow walks away as Lola became stone faced for a minute before shaking her head and returning back to work.

Lola- Oh man. I should've never talked back like that ! I didn't know what has gotten into me !

Bugs-  Hey. Sorry I got ya in trouble , toots. And if you want..... You can have... My rations !

Lola stops , and slowly turns around with a seductive stare and a sexy smile that makes men go crazy.

Lola- ( raises a brow ) Are you asking me to dinner ?

Bugs- Um , maybe ? Well , if you don't have anything planned .

Lola chuckles and fixes her ponytail . Bug stares at the back of his neck and red hearts pop out of his head as his ears form a big heart above his head.

 Bug stares at the back of his neck and red hearts pop out of his head as his ears form a big heart above his head

Lola- I'll check my calender. And you know ? I'm really glad Timon's taking a breather.

To Be Continued.....