Father Dearest

{Bakugou Katsuki}

I thought she had cracked me right in the face for sure but Mr. Aizawa had stopped her. Her eyes were giving off a bleu hue but I quickly look away. "I see you need to go see your counselor. Go cool off and go to their office." He lets her go but takes her skateboard. She hesitates but flips me off as she leaves the classroom.

Everyone in the room begins to whisper as they try to figure out what happened and who she was.

These idiots really don't know who she is?

"Geez Bakugou, you didn't have to call her that." I hear the girl say.

{Jiro Kyoka : Quirk- Earphone Jack}

"You didn't see what she did? She used her crazy quirk and I almost jumped out the window."

"Hey Kacchan, who is that girl?" Deku asks. "Idiot, you don't know that girl is nicknamed the wretched stain?" It gets quiet enough that you could hear a pen drop.

"Enough discussion, take your seats." Mr. Aizawa says. We take our seats and as I look out the window I can shake the fear that she put on me.

I look down at my hands and they were still shaking. "Wretched stain..."

{Izima Akiro}

I was sitting there in front of All Might as he lectures me. "...you could have killed him."

"But I did-" He gives me a cold glare and I look back down. "You will apologize to Mr. Bakugou and to Mr. Aizawa. And as punishment you will be secretly supervised so you will not use your second quirk. Akiro you know your quirk, the wretched eyes can leave a long impression on someone. We talked about this, don't you want friends?"

"Dummy..."

"I don't wanna be her friend..."

"Mommy! She's scary!"

Those dark whispers appear in my head and I bite my tongue to keep from lashing out.

"I'll go apologize." I mutter as I start to leave the room. All Might stops me and pats my head. "I want the best for you Akiro. I know you're an amazing girl. I want others to see that too."

I look up and give a fake smile. "Aww old man you do love me."

"DON'T CALL ME OLD, AKIRO!"

XXX

After I had apologized to my homeroom teacher I had to look for pineapple head. I walk towards the back of the school and see Izuku alone muttering to himself. So I sneak up on him and blow in his ear.

"Ahhhh!" He falls on his butt while he clutched his chest. I can't help but laugh at him. "Sorry, I just always wanted to do that. What were you doing over here anyways muttering like a mental patient?" I look at his hand and see an article on my mother on his phone.