Shento Ryuji (Mature Chapter)

{Ryuji Shento}

I love him. I can't explain why I love him but the small things he does makes my heart flutter...

"He didn't even touch us, Ren." The filthy woman mutters. "Who cares, we got paid to stand there while he cried. Let's go, Dee."

"Get the hell out of here you filthy dogs." They glare at me but take their money and leave.

I know I'm not normal. But that's okay because to my dear step-sister, I am beautiful. I lock my door and turn off the lights in my dining room and walk into my bedroom.

I feel gleeful as I walk into my closet. As I flick on the light I see the hidden door and knock twice before opening it.

I smell the rotting flesh but I'm use to that smell. I was born with that smell from what my late mother says.

"Shinho?" I call out to her and I hear dragging. I light a candle and see my step-sister's corpse dragging its way towards me. I use my quirk and my step-sister looked youthful again.

"Hello, my darling." She greets me and I hug her. "Shinho am I dirty?" I ask as she holds me in her arms. "No, who told you that?" I giggle and look up into her emerald eyes.

"No one. I was just teasing. Shinho, why don't I like other women?" She kept the same emotionless expression on her face that she always had when I asked that question.

"It's not that you don't like women, Shento. You just haven't found the right woman to love you. But I  have all the love in the world for you. Till death do us part I do, remember?" I nod and take her hand.

"Shinho, can we lay together like we use to?"

"Of course we can." As we walk further, I look at all the dead flowers and soon they come back to life.

"Do you like them? The pretty flowers?" I ask. "They are the prettiest I've ever seen Shento."

She moves her skirt and sits down on the valley of flowers and I sit beside her. "How was your day?" She asks as she looks at the vast valley of flowers.

"It was a day I don't want to repeat." She turns to me and places her cool hand on my cheek. "Why is that?"

I frown and look away. "Because Master was displeased, but he doesn't understand I love him. Not that snot nosed brat of his. I just want him to see me and love me. I want him to love me like we loved each other once."

Shinho holds my face and a blooded tear falls. "The way we love each other is different-"

"No it's not! You loved me the second you saw me and now I want to give that love to Crow. I want his breathe against my neck, I want his hands to caress my body. I want his love to warm my flesh as we make sweet love to each other."

"I'm jealous of your feelings towards him. Here I am a corpse and I can't have you anymore." Shinho wipes her tear and I climb on top of her.

" Shinho wipes her tear and I climb on top of her