Dead Man Walking, Amino Stinking...

{Izima Akiro}

"You don't have to come." I tell my mother as she walks with me to the buses. "But I want to. The U.A. sports festival is the biggest thing for you all. Plus I'm sure there will be plenty of scouts out there. I can just imagine my daughter getting scouted and becoming a sidekick then become independent and becoming a hero. Oh that would make me so proud."

"Then that's what I'll do mom. I'll make you proud." She smiles at me and I go to where my classmates are but then I get stopped.

"What are you doing here, old man?" He gives me a glare and hands me a metal collar. "I'm here to give you this little device. It's to help cancel out your wretched eyes. It was developed by Mr. Aizawa and myself."

I look at the collar and make a doggy face. "Don't do that."

"Woof." All Might rolls his eyes but puts it on me. "What's that Toshinori?" Mom asks behind him. All Might begins to blush like a little school girl and so to make him uneasy I start making kissing noises behind him.

"Get on the bus Akiro or I will put a muzzle on you." My eyes widen and I stick my tongue out at him. Before he could grab me I run on the bus and glare at All Might and my mother.

"All Might seems a bit off today." Izuku commented as he sat next to me. "Oh that's just because he has the hots for my mom. You know I wouldn't mind if he was my dad. I'm pretty sure my child hood would've been more smoother growing up."

"What's that on your neck?" He points.

"A submissive collar. Mr. Aizawa is my Dom." Izuku almost ran away from me but I grabbed him back. "I'm just teasing you. It's a cancel out collar. To make things fair for when the festival starts. Which I think is okay though I feel bad for that guy who goes against me and I master their quirk in front of them."

Katsuki walks over us and stands there. "Deku, move."

"The word is excuse me, pineapple head." Katsuki huffs and mutters something. "What did you say?" I say with a smirk.

"I SAID MOVE DEKU BEFORE I SMOKE YOUR ASS!" Izuku runs off and Katsuki sits next to me. "You're a real ass you know that right."

"And you're a real idiot. Why didn't you just hand me the soda yourself?" I think back and remember what I did after I handed Izuku the soda can. "I got nervous I thought you would have threw the soda in my face or something. But you drank it right?"

He rubs the back of his head and looks up. "I kind of blew it up."

"You what?!"

XXX

All of my classmates were training for the past two weeks and I did the very same, except I had to avoid using wretched eyes. Which was easy since no one provoked it out of me.

But now everyone was here in this arena and man I was a bit nervous. What if this collar doesn't work?

What if I get angry or pissed off and someone gets hurt?

What if I get hurt?

What if-

"Pay attention Izima." A boy who smelled funny brushed past me and I cut my eyes at him. "Ew, what's that smell?" Someone says near me.

"Him!" I yell so no one thinks it was me but the foul smelling stranger was gone.

"I wonder what the first stage is going to be?" I hear a girl from class B ask. "Guess we'll have to find out."

"Look alive, ladies and gentlemen!" We start walking and I look back to see Katsuki there. He had that same determined look on his face and-

"Don't step on my shoe, pineapple head!" I rub the back of my heel. I feel a chilly touch and see Shoto.