Wrath Of Fear

{Izima Akiro}

As the challenges kept going through, I kept making sure I made it by the skin of my teeth.

In the second round Shoto had managed to get the 10 million headband from Izuku, and as entertaining as that was, I couldn't enjoy it seeing that Iyumi kept on my tail.

What was this kids deal with me?

{Amino Iyumi: Quirk- Birds}

The third stage was versus. As long as Ochaco defeats Iyumi, then I won't have to face him.

He's creepy and he smells like hot garbage.

As I sit with a few of my friends to watch the match between Ochaco and Iyumi. I scan the crowd and feel funny.

"What's wrong, Akiro?" Tsuyu asks. "Nothing, just I feel a bit cold all of a sudden." I see a man staring at me and when I blink he was gone.

I rub my eyes and look forward. My eyes must be playing tricks on me. Or maybe this collar is acting up...

{Uraraka  Ochaco}

It was finally time for my fight and from a few of my classmates have told me this guy is pretty strange. But whenever I would glance at him he would be fixated on Akiro. I don't know what he's up to but I plan on beating him so I can pass to the next round.

"The sixth round contenders. He has a face that looks awfully familiar! And he smells like a sewage tank! From Class F, it's Iyumi Amino! Versus! She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!"

The crowd goes wild as we stand there face to face.

"Okay, just make sure you don't get knocked out of bounds." I hold my fists up and Iyumi stands there with his hands in his pockets.

"I won't go easy on you." He tells me in a bored tone.

"Sixth match, start!" Present Mic announces. I make the first move. "Neither will I!"

"Then I won't be responsible for what you're about to feel." I aim low to touch him but he moves and I feel a brick like kick to my collar bone.

I fall down and the crowd gasps. I roll over and try to get the wind back that was knocked out of me.

I get up holding my collar bone and Iyumi was smiling in a sinister way. "It's not too late to quit."

"Tch!" I take a running start at him but this time the sky darkens. Wait no that's not the sky. Those are-

 Those are-