Hero, But Feeling Like A Villain (PT1)

{Izima Akiro}

"Open." Doctor Akari tells me.

{Akari Shoto: Quirkless/Akiro's Doctor Since Birth}

I refuse and his eye twitches. "Akiro, do I need to strap you to the chair?" I get a flashback to when I was six. Him and a nurse had to strap me to the chair just because I refused to let him take my temperature.

I open my mouth immediately and he smiles while checking me. "Your vitals are fine, and it was wise for you to drop out of the U.A. sports festival. If you had gone another round I'm sure you'd be far worse."

Since I had won that round, I would have gone against Katsuki..

"And the collar?" My mother asks as she hold it in her hands. "I'm not a tech genius but it looks like it was tampered with. Maybe you over worked it and it just shorted out. I recommend not to use it again for such a stressful setting. Alright Akiro do you have any questions?"

Yes, did my father some how make my collar malfunction?

What was the new found power I had conjured up?

What happened to Iyumi?

And am I going to be like Crow?

Instead I ask something else.

"Are you single? I'm not asking for my mom, I'm asking for me." I say as I wiggle my brows.

"Akiro!" My mother scolds. "What? Wouldn't you want me to marry a doctor? Who better to marry than the doctor who's taken care of me since I was small?" Doctor Akari laughs and pats my head. "When you're the age of my first wife which was 22 then I'll answer that question."

"I'll ask you again in seven years." My mother sighs heavily at my comment and we go out into the waiting room.

"Old man you're still here?" I was baffled to see All Might in the waiting room still. "I was concerned. Along with the other teachers and students. What happened?" I take the collar from my mom and hand it to him. "Yeah well, this thing is junk."

"What happened to it?" He asks. "I can't explain it but one second things were fine and then the next I felt this little shock to my neck. After that it was like the collar cancelled  out my copy quirk and forced me to use my wretched eyes...except that quirk seemed to had evolved."

Thinking about how my quirk did Iyumi made me shiver. "I'll have a talk with Mr. Aizawa, but I think I know what happened and we need to find her."