Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen: Happy Valentine's Day!

Hearts and cupid's arrows all around the corridor, love songs played at the halls, and couples everywhere. This is what I saw when I entered school. 

Today's February 14th, Valentine's Day... And also our prom night. 

The school announced yesterday that today's classes will be half day, for us to prepare for prom. I walk up to my locker when I find a heart sticky note in my locker.

Happy Valentines Nerdy 

I guess we already know who wrote this note. 

I opened my locker and flowers started falling down from it. I took a look at my locker and saw a pink box wrapped in a red ribbon. I took it and opened it. I smiled as I saw what's in it.

A red flower corsage was inside, it was really pretty I can say. I took it out and saw another note inside the box.

Make sure I'm the one who's gonna put that in your hand later ;)

Man, good thing he's not here to see my reaction. I can feel my face burning up!

"What's making my best friend blush so hard in a morning?" Santana suddenly jumped behind me.

"Gosh, stop surprising me like that, you're gonna give me a heart attack."

"Right... Lemme see that!" She suddenly took the box and saw the corsage and the note.

"H-hey!" I snatched it away from her, placed it back to my locker, then shut it.

She gave me a mischievous grin before walking towards class. I shook my head before going the opposite way and head to my class. 

~~~

Lunch came by and I was looking for Robby. I head to the cafeteria and saw the squad with Sam and Gian at our usual table so I headed there. I sat beside Gian and he gave me my tray. He started doing that when he knew that we have the same food taste, sometimes he'll text m in the middle of class and ask me what food I want. 

"Where's Robby? I didn't see him in lit class." I asked.

"Oh, he woke up late and arrived at third period, and because of that he's at detention, which is now." 

Bummer, so I guess I won't be seeing him today. It's like I haven't saw him the whole day!

"If he was late, then who sent me the note and the box in my locker?" I asked.

"Oh, he placed that yesterday after school. He made sure you went home before her placed it in your locker." Sam cut in.