Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Three : 'Girl thing'

Robby's Point Of View

Waking up everyday became so much easier because I get to see the most beautiful girl in the world...

Every time I wake up, I always look at the window next to me and see a small figure resting peacefully, as the wind enters her opened window and brushes off her curtains, lies the girl I love sleeping.

It became my hobby to always stare at her after I wake up, after that I carry myself up and start to get ready for school. And after taking a shower, my princess wakes up and sees me, wet and half-naked. She always complain and said that I need to stop walking around wet with only a towel covering me. I laugh and just shrugged it off.

After dressing up and fixing my hair, I head down to eat breakfast with Holly. After eating, I'll receive a text from my princess that she's done and ready to go. That's my cue to say goodbye to Mom and head out of the house to pick up my princess.

I then wait for her at the door and once she opens it, her breathtaking smile shows and she leads me to my car. Once we're settled, I turn on the ignition, head out of the driveway, and head to school.

That's how my day starts, until today...

It's been a week after prom and that's how my first week with Janella as my girlfriend happened. But, like I said... Today's different.

I woke up and saw Janella as normal, still tuck in her bed and sleeping. I headed in to the shower and took a bath. After that, I head out and just in time to see my princess wake up from her beauty slumber. Instead of seeing her cute morning face, she stared at me and frowned. It also made me frown, so I went to my window and opened it. She did the same and just stared at me, still with the frowning face, I asked,

"What's with the frown princess?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that you shouldn't lounge inside your room while half-naked! What if the neighbors see you!? And What if the b*itchy girl next door sees you in that?!" She nagged. A new family moved in behind Janella's house last Wednesday, and the family had a girl around our age who goes to a different school. She can see half of my window, so I guess she can see half the things I do here, and there was a time that she saw me walk out the bathroom like this. It made Janella jealous because the girl began visiting our house and make dumb excuses as to why she was here, but the truth is that she just wanted to see me.

"Alright, alright, babe... Pick you up later. I love you!" I smiled, but she just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, before turning her back and heading to the bathroom...

Sheesh... What made her angry in the morning???

I did my normal routine, then waited for her text that say's she's ready. But I received nothing, it's been five minutes and she still hasn't text me. I took that as a cue to leave and go to her house to check if she's okay.

I got out of my house and headed to hers, surprised to see her already at the porch step and was again, frowning...

Once she saw me, she furrowed her eyebrows and stomped towards me.

"You're late, I've been waiting for you for five minutes already!" She snapped. She then turned her back at me and started walking towards my car. I'm starting to get pissed at her. She's trying to ruin my morning, and that's not good.

I followed her, got inside and drove.

It was silent, honestly... I tried to lighten up the mood by playing the radio, so when one of my favorite songs started playing, I tap on my steering wheel to the rhythm of the song.

But, again, I was surprised when Janella suddenly started singing hysterically on her seat. She's dancing to the song and singing in a shouting voice. Just a while ago, she was angry at me... What the hell is happening?!?!

"Are you okay, babe?" I asked.

She stopped dancing and turn to look at me.

"Why? Is there something on my face? Did my make-up smudge?" She started bombarding me questions which made me confused...

"U-uh nothing..." I replied.

"Come on! Stop lying! I feel like something's on my face..." She started bickering again, saying random questions, scolding me for lying to her, and others. It was so good holding it in, but of course I have a limit... And, she kinda went there.

"What is your problem Janella!? Will you stop bickering nonsense questions!?" I snapped.

"Oh so now you're answering! Then so be it!" She unbuckled her seat belt, took her bag and opened the door, after that she slammed it and stormed away. I didn't realized that we were already st school.

I turned the ignition off, lowered my head and let out a groan...

What's with her mood swings?!?!

~~~

I couldn't focus on my classes... Our little fight back there got me thinking really hard. Yes, I've dated a lot of girls, but this is my first time experiencing a girl having such crazy mood swings! Like what the hell is her problem!

"Mr. Fletcher... Mr. Fletcher!" I jumped and looked into the front to see my algebra teacher furrowing his eyebrows and was staring angrily at me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I've been calling you many times and you're just staring at the floor angrily like a lunatic. Tell me, Mr. Fletcher, what's making you zone out of class and think so hard? Hm???" He asked.

"My girlfriend sir... I've been zoning out because of my girl friend who happens to have wild mood swings." I replied.

He chuckled and dropped the book he was holding to his desk. He then sat on the edge of the table and looked at me.

"Ah, young love it is... Didn't you ask, this girl friend of yours if she happens to have... Her monthly period?"

The whole class cooed and someone had to ask, "But sir, how did you know about that?"

"Good question... Let's just say, this teacher right here has been experiencing that kind of scenario for 25 years now," He turns to me and said,

"I bet that's what causing your girlfriend to have crazy mood swings, Mr. Fletcher."

I thought of what he said and it finally clicked! He is right! That's why she's been on thin ice! She has her monthly period!

I quickly grabbed my bag and head towards the door when he suddenly stopped me.

"Just to remind you that we still have twenty minutes left before our period ends, so hang your horses Mr. Fletcher." He chuckled.

I scratched my head and returned back to my seat, embarrassed because my whole class just saw the great Robby Fletcher giddy to see his girlfriend.

Later that day, I headed towards the cafeteria and looked for our usual table. Happy to see that none of them are there yet, I quickly slid through the pool of people and headed towards our table. I placed the gifts on the table and placed it on the way I planned it to be. Before my last period, I texted a friend of mine and asked him to buy me all the stuff Janella happens to love. One of it are chocolates, cheese fries, and churros with chocolate dip.

I found out that girls tend to crave their favorites whenever they have their monthly period, that info I got from Santana.

Once all of the food I bought were placed, I sat on the bench and waited for them to arrive. First was Sam and Gian who were teasing me because this is my first time experiencing a 'girl thing'.

"Dude, she's here."