Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Three: Goodbyes and cries

Robby's Point Of View

The doctors confirmed that Janella only has a limited time. They can't take the bullet off her heart, it might kill her. I only have a few days to explain everything that has happened. Fred, Yannie, Sam & Gian never left my side. Francesca also stayed, Ben, the twins and Santana already forgave me after they found out that I helped Janella. But they don't know why Janella took the bullet. Roy was arrested.

I came to visit Janella every day after school, she woke up just last week after the incident. I never enter the room if she's awake, I'd wait for her to be asleep. I'm afraid of facing the girl who just risked her life to saved me. The girl who I truly love that made me change for the better.

Right now I'm heading to the hospital, as I got there I saw Mrs. Williams leaving the room, when she saw me, she immediately went to my direction.

Once she reached me, I greeted her and asked if Janella was awake. 

"Robby... You know she only has days left, right?" I nodded.

"Robby. She still loves you, she was crying to me because I told her that you always stayed by her bedside the whole night. She wants to talk to you, she wants to patch things up before she bids goodbye to us."

At first I couldn't speak, she wanted to talk to me. I could already tell her everything. That time, I was crying in joy.

Mrs. Williams hugged me. Then she also starts crying, "She wants to talk to you before she leaves us. Robby, you are the the only person she loved so much."

~~~

I was getting nervous.

I entered her room and saw her reading a book, she was still beautiful even with those pale lips. She was very pale, she has dextrose and many kinds of things attached to her, she was wearing the hospital gown and she has an oxygen machine to help her breathe. I closed the door and there she saw me. Her eyes started tearing up.

"Hey." I stated. 

"Hey." She replied. Her voice was cracked.

I sat right next to her, she placed the book down. 

"I wanna say sorry for everything. For breaking your heart, but I still-" she cut me off. 

"I'm sorry too Robby. I'm sorry for lying to you. That time I thought, it was the only way for us to be okay. I was really preparing myself to tell you, really I do. That's why I was so hurt when you got mad at me for lying to you. But, even after everything. I still love you, my feelings never changed." She gave me a smile, a weak yet genuine smile. I kissed her forehead and muttered,

"I love you Janella." 

"I love you too."

Janella's Point Of View

Robby stayed by my side until now. He didn't showed up to my room, maybe because he was afraid to see me die today. Today is my last day said the doctor, because my heart can't pump blood any longer. Maybe because it was taking the bullet off. Everybody was here, my relatives, my friends, even Bella was here. She also visited me every once in awhile. She was the one who told the press everything, and asked them to not interview any of my relatives and friends. She doesn't want the whole world to find out.

"Hey there Janella!" Bella stated in a shaky voice, she must've cried. "Hi Bella. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be famous for once, and also thank you for being my manager." After what I said, she started tearing up.

"Y-your welcome Janella." She then hugged me.

Next was the gang.

 "I-I'll miss you Janella. Thank you for accepting me to your circle of friends." Francesca cried and I hugged her.

"Shhh...." I coed her. "I'll miss you too Francesca, always remember that you will always be the baby of the gang." She stood up and gave me a smile. 

Next was the twins, they were stopping themselves from crying, but I made a smile that made them smile too. "We will miss you. Our Princess." They both said in unison, this is what I like about the twins, they always said things in unison.

Ben came next and he was already crying, "Come here you big cry baby." I said, he hugged me and said, "Thank you for accepting me for who I am." 

"Of course Ben, I will still love you." He let go and he patted Santana on the shoulder, signaling it was her turn. She was crying hard, that made me cry too. 

"Oh stop crying Janella." She stated. "I'm crying because your crying." She hugged me tight. 

~~~

it was night and my mom was sitting on the chair and was reading a book. All day my friends and relatives were telling stories, stories about my total embarrasments, my funniest jokes, all those stories made me look back. But I never saw Robby. I guess he just can't show up..... I can feel my heart weakening.... it's time.....

Someone knocked on the door... The door opened and there I saw him, he was gasping for air, he must have ran. My mom smiled and went to him, then she said something and soon left the room. Leaving us behind.

It was chilly, although it was fall. Awkward silence came and it was killing me. He went closer and sat beside me. I can feel my heart even weakening. Please not now, just a little more time. I was crying, I was running out of air, Robby must have noticed because he stood up and was about to leave the room when I grabbed him.

"Don't leave me Robby." I looked into his eyes, he was crying. 

"I want to tell you something before I go, Robby..." I started, he wiped his tears and sat next to me, I tried to raise myself up to sit, but I was too weak, he must've noticed so he helped me out. when I can feel that I was comfortable, I lay my head on his shoulder and started talking.

 "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You made me feel how to be accepted, how to be loved, and how I changed you as a person. I'm so glad that I met you, Robby. I'm so happy that I was able to love someone like you." After I said that, he kissed my forehead, and wiped my tears.

"Why did you take the bullet?" he asked... 

"Because it's better for you to live, if I was to live, I would never move on. But you, you have a big life ahead of you. I have one request for you." I was already weak, my eyes were starting to close, but I still tried to keep them open.

"What is it?" he asked. I looked into his eyes, he also did the same.

"I want you to find another girl." I saw him widen his eyes.

"B-but why?" he asked, I chuckled. I close my eyes, he then cried and kissed me in the lips. It's my last kiss, it was gentle but passionate. He let go and I said my last sentence before I leave him, "The answer is in my diary. I want y-you to read it." A tear escaped my eye.

"Remember that I will always love you Robby.... Goodbye." I smiled and finally, I closed my eyes....

Robby's Point Of View

S-she's finally gone. She died in my arms, I saw her holding a book, it was her diary. I cried hard and hugged her tight. She's gone. I smiled when I look back to the memories where I can still see her smile.

I will forever and will always love you, Janella Mae Williams.