Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight: Spying

Janella’s Point Of View

They entred the cafeteria and all of them fell silentㅡwhat’s with them that admires everyone here.... Only our group went back to eating, then Francesca said,

“I never even see any different at them....”

I nodded, “Your surely right about that.” We talked about on what subject were all together in.... In art class, all of us have the same time, Francesca and I have Literature and Science class, Allan, Alex and I both have history, physics, and PE. Francesca, Allan, Alex and I have PE.... Confusing right??? They also complimented me for my outfit becuase I don't look like a nerd and don't dress like one... Hehehe, well I'm a fashionista for Pete's sake!

“I heard you and Robby were neighbors.... How is it???”

Francesca blurted out. I nearly choked, “Sorry for bringing that up Janella.”
“It’s okay Francesca....” I began to her my secret that I was Jane Loyd.... Ben, Allan, Alex and Santana already knew.... I know Francesca can be trusted.

She was quiet and all at first.... But she soon pleaded for my autograph. I did and she was filled with joy. It’s always nice to add somone to our group.

~~~

Break soonly ended and we learned that we all had alot of similarities with Francesca. Francesca and I both went to my locker since it was science class. We were about to open my locker when Ben started running to us,

“What’s wrong???” I asked when he reached us.... He took time to catch his breath.... Then he said,

“Girl.... Robby, cafeteria, now!!!” I know I should’nt care but I needed to know what was happening.

It was Robby and Denise Collins fighting. Denise Collins is the school’s cassanova.

“You think your the manliest guy on earth! you punk!”

Robby said while hitting Denise on the chin.

“Would you two stop fighting over on whose manliest!!!!”

They did’nt stop fighting over until I went between them,

Get’outa here Janella! You don’t wanna get into trouble do you???" Robby blurted....

“How can I get out of here if you two morons are fighting!!!” They finally stopped, thank goodness!

But Denise took my wrist and hold my waistㅡwe were so close that I can feel his breath, it gives me the shivers, “Thank you for saving me Janella.” He was going so close that I had to get away with him. I was pushing away from him but his grip was so tight,

I realised that I was being pulled by Robbyㅡhe pulled me into his chest and said,

“Get your dirty hands off of her!”

Now this is going too far....

-Again....

“Um.... Uh....”

I can’t find the words.

“Just don’t stick with himㅡhe’s a jerk.” I turned to him and said, “So your not a jerk???”

I also faced Denise and said,

“Both of you are jerks! Both of you pick on girls! And both of you.... Are stupid Jerks!!!”

I took Francesca with me and head to class, I just feel so angry!

I just feel so annoyed!!! when it comes to Robby, this day won’t be a good day....