Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty: Best Valentine's day ever

After the song, Robby took me back to our table, and some of our friends were already there. So we took a mini break before switching each other's dates and taking them to the dance floor. 

After a few minutes of dancing, I took a seat and massaged my feet. Oh man I can't believe that I wore such high heels! I'm never gonna wear them again. I dance almost everyone in our table.

Later on, Francesca joined me and sat beside me. Once she took her seat, she immediately touched her foot and complained that her feet's sore. I laughed at her and said I was experiencing the same thing.

"You and Robby look so sweet awhile  ago... I think they made a mistake on making us Prom King ad Queen, I think that it should've been you two."

I choked and looked at her.

"A-are you kidding me?! Gosh, Francesca, don't joke like that." I jokingly said. 

"But it's true though. You two look like a couple. The way you two looked at each other..."

She looked above and clasped her hands, "It's like two lovers."

She's fantasizing us now... Great.

I look towards the dance floor and saw Santana dancing to a cute guy, I think he's in my biology class or something. 

I look to the other direction and saw Alex dancing to a girl I don't know.

I saw the others... But where's Robby?

"Looking for your date?" 

I jumped in surprise to see Gian standing beside me.

"He just went to get refreshments." He pointed at the food table at his back, so I nodded and try to do something.

I took out the polaroid frames and view each one of it. Some photos contain Santana's faces. She borrowed it awhile ago and used up all the remaining frames. It was a good thing I brought 2 packs. I should give her these photos later...

They changed the songs to a jumpy and party vibe so the students started dancing and partying on the dance floor. I took out this opportunity to take funny photos or candid photos. Since my feet are aching from the pumps, I decided to remove them and hide them under the table since the cloth touches the floor. 

I stood up and felt comfort from my feet, and the cold floor. I looked down and saw my gown touching the floor. Great, now I remembered that I'm small. I just hope no one decides to step on it...

I went to where Alan and Alex, together with the rest of the gang, are and started taking pictures. But then I realized such height difference from the others. Normally, the guys tease me because of my height, but when I went next to Francesca and Santana, I looked more small... Probably because they didn't remove their heels...

"A while ago, you reached the height of my nose... How come now you're back to the height of my shoulders?" Robby teased from behind.