Arc 1:17 Daisy Hill

Gale Hill's heart was beating very fast, too fast. Sweats were visible on his forehead. His inky black hair was messed up, and his blue eyes were darker than usual.

His feet ran faster and faster. He looked like a mess. His gaze landed on the nurse who stood ten good feet away from him.

The nurse was busily writing down something important. She didn't notice a man speeding towards her.

He anxiously gripped her arm and asked, "Where is Daisy Hill?"

The nurse was stupified. She has no idea what this man was talking about.

"Excuse me, Sir. I'm very busy right now", the nurse informed him and was about to walk away.

Gale Hill's face dangerously darkened. His grip tightened around the nurse's arm.

"Don't make me repeat the question twice", he growled.

She got irritated and slapped his hand away, "Excuse me, sir, but there are injured and sick patients I need to help."

Gale Hill knew he was being unreasonable, but he couldn't help it when he knew his beloved sister was in this hospital somewhere and hurting. He didn't know if she was heavily injured or maybe even taking her last breath. When he found out that Daisy has cancer, his heart broke in pieces. He didn't believe it...no he didn't want to believe it. He regret not spending much time with her before...and now it was too late. He was too late. Gale Hill worked so hard to build his own empire that he forgot her. He forgot to give her attention and brotherly love. He was drowning in regrets.

"Do you know who I am?" Gale Hill glared at the nurse. How dare she slapped his hand away?!

The nurse sighed and glanced at her watch, "Listen mister. I don't have time for this."

"Neither do I. Now tell me where Daisy Hill is before I lose my patience", Gale Hill gave her a last chance.

The nurse stared at him in silent. Never in her career has she met someone like him.

Footsteps could be heard as two men in black suits ran towards Gale Hill. They stopped before him and completely ignored the dumbfounded nurse. Gale Hill narrowed his brows as he recognized those men. They were one of his agents.

"Boss, she's in the fifty-sixth room, seventh floor", one of the men in black said. It didn't even take five seconds before Gale Hill bolted towards the elevator.

The agents sighed in relief, glad that their boss didn't lose his temper. They didn't want to experience his anger again. He was terrifying and scary last time he lost his patience. They turned around and acknowledge the nurse, "Luck was on your side today. Next time try not to offend Mr. Hill."

The taller one warned the nurse. They knew if their boss wasn't so concerned about his sister, then he would have dealt with this nurse. After all Gale Hill was known for his ruthless and he was not a saint.

The nurse gasped in shock when she heard them. That man was Mr. Hill? One of the most influential men in the world?!

The agents left, leaving behind a surprised and nervous nurse. After all who hadn't heard of Gale Hill before?

*

Gale Hill slammed the door open, hard. He saw his little sister laying on the white bed, looking extremely weak. Then his gaze moved to her intertwined hands with Louis Gamino, his best friend.

Suddenly anger and protectioness overpowered him. He walked quickly towards the pair as he glared at their intertwined fingers. He stopped in front of them and grabbed his best friend's hand and threw it away. He shoved Louis Gamino away from his sister.

"What the h*ll is this?! Explain!" Gale Hill shouted, causing Daisy Hill to wake up. She felt dizzy as she watched the two idiots in front of her.

"Bro, we are together", was all Louis Gamino said. He felt he didn't have to explain much since Gale Hill didn't explain to him why he didn't tell him that he has a sister. He was still a little bitter about that.

"Don't bro me!"

Gale Hill was pacing back and forth. He messed his hair with his hand and glared at his best friend before lounging forwards and punched Louis Gamino's face. He felt betrayed. His sister was off limits.

"What the f*ck man?!" Louis Gamino shoved Gale Hill backwards.

"How long has this been going on?" Gale Hill spat out.

Louis clenched his jaws, "More than two years."

"What?!" Gale shrieked. He looked at his best friend's handsome yet bruised face.

"That long?! And you didn't tell me? You bro code betrayer!" Gale said through gritted teeth.

"How can you call me bro code betrayer?! I didn't even knew you had a fr*aking sister until days ago, and your girlfriend even knew", Louis angrily stated.

Daisy Hill rubbed her temples. She was very tired and their fight wasn't helping at all. She wanted peace and go back to sleep. She swore boys are so much more dramatic than girls.

"Gosh those idiots...", she mumbled lowly and sighed.

Before the fight could get any worse, she interrupted, "Stop it you guys!"

They stopped fighting and looked at her at the same time.

"If you want to fight, it's alright but please fight anywhere else but here", Daisy weakly said. She looked more pale than yesterday. Paler since the last time Gale Hill saw her. Gale's anger dismissed a little when he looked at his beloved sister.

I'm so so sorry for the long wait...

But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)

See you next time!!

Don't forget to COMMENT & SHARE & VOTE <3

-foreverhistorybook