0.4

"I've never been drunk

"I've never been drunk."

______

"BE SAFE!"

Michelle let out a small sigh as she heard her mother call to her from her car. She hadn't even taken more than 6 steps from it, but her mother was already showing concern for Michelle attending the party Flash had decided to throw. She turned on her heel and glanced over her shoulder, sending her mother a small grin. 

"I will." Michelle said before her mother gave her a smile back, rolling up the car window once Michelle had turned back around to make her way into the party. Her mother was a police officer, and many would believe she wouldn't let Michelle go to parties because she knew everything that could happen, but it was quite the opposite. Michelle's parents had never been worried about her getting into legal trouble; she was probably the most responsible out of the three kids in the Jones family. 

Stepping into the scene of the party, she was met with a strong wave of the smell of alcohol and sweat. The party had gone into swing about an hour ago, so some people were already drunk from drinking too fast. Many people would also assume Michelle didn't drink at parties, but she did. Sometimes, that is. She had never been drunk though, or hardly tipsy. She always spaced out her drinks so she didn't have to worry about appearing to be under the influence. 

Michelle slowly weaved her way through the crowd, grimacing whenever someone would bump her in a place she didn't particularly enjoy. She was smart in the sense that she wore he denim 'mom' jeans and a black t-shirt that was only slightly cropped, not really a party outfit, but something that would scream 'I do not want to dance, thanks.', because she really didn't. Her hair was in her typical messy do, and as usual, no makeup.

Soon enough, Michelle had found a small area, where there were no more than 2 or 3 people, who all had their faces absorbed into their phones. She made her way to the corner and leaned back against it, letting out a heavy breath of pure relief to finally be out of the suffocating crowd. Truth be told, she wouldn't be there if it wasn't for her sister pestering her to go just hours before over text. Talya had always been much more outgoing than Michelle, and Michelle often received drunk texts from her older sister on Saturday nights because of university parties. The texts always sent Michelle into a state of worry, because she could never tell how drunk Talya was. With that in her mind whenever she went to a party, Michelle basically vowed to herself she would never get more than tipsy. 

Michelle's eyes scanned the crowd, people watching for quite some time. Her face turned up into a feeling of personal disgust whenever she would see two people eating each other's faces or grinding. It obviously wasn't her business, but what other reaction could she give when she saw it? Personally, Michelle had never even kissed a boy. In the back of her mind she had an idea of who she wouldn't mind kissing, but really, she would never acknowledge it.