MICHELLE JONES.

"WHO THE HELL IS MICHELLE JONES?"

Well, Michelle Janae "MJ" Jones was definitely not your typical teenage girl. No, she isn't the "I'm not like other girls" girl, she's just different in her own way just like every girl is.

Michelle Jones is without a doubt one of our future leaders. She is strong and outspoken, and neither her gender or her skin tone will hold her back from that political office one day. With the words that flow from the thoughts in that brain of her's, she moves others great distances. Sometimes, even further than they initially wanted to be.

Michelle Jones is a feminist, pro-choice, supporter of Black Lives Matter, March for Our Lives, and will stand for the rights of members of the LGBT community, because while she may not be a part of that community, she will use her voice for those who are silenced by their peers and others. Though, Michelle does not say she is a lover.

Michelle Jones is a fighter, and a damn good one, too. She will not fight you physically, but the words that slip from her mouth will be enough to cause you the guilt and pain that will make you wish she would just hit you already and finish it.

Michelle Jones is the epitome of strength and intelligence. Even growing up in the 2000s, she faced racism and judgement for her parents being in an interracial relationship. That is where Michelle first learned the words "love is love", and she still listened to them. After many years, Michelle has grown into the strong, intelligent young woman she is. Intelligence came from more than old books; it came from awareness, and Michelle was always one step ahead, making sure she knew as much as she could. Not only about the history of her world, but the present of it.

With her strength, determination, intelligence, golden heart, wondrous brown eyes, soft skin, and the messy brown curls and waves she wore on her head, Michelle Jones was without a doubt a beautiful person, in her mind, body and soul.

"Black girls are made from brown sugar, honey, and a tad bit of cinnamon. I'm a bit light though, some milk slipped into my mix."

- michelle jones