0.6

"Why are you so fucking selfless

"Why are you so fucking selfless.."

____

AFTER SPIDER-MAN quite literally crashed into Michelle, she decided ahe just wanted to go home. She was mildly burnt, and her hips felt bruised, so she wasn't in the best mood for shopping with her overly excited sister for the day.

Her mind was focused on Spider-Man the whole car ride home. The backpack was familiar, and the sweater he had given her was aswell. His voice- it sounded like he was trying to change it when he spoke. Michelle could have been in a state or shock, but she could be sworn he had started to say the beginning of her name. Did Spider-Man know her?

She fiddled with the sleeves of the blue sweater, which she had changed into the minute she got into Talya's car. It was very soft, possibly fleece, and it actually fit. Spider-Man wasn't a very big guy, as the sweater fit Michelle in length, but he had wider shoulders than she did and bigger arms. The shoulders drooped on Michelle's smaller ones and the arms were baggy, but they were right in length. Her brain was racking through all or her memories, as she could've sworn she had seen the sweater many times before.

Michelle pulled out her phone and began scrolling through her camera roll. Maybe she had screenshotted it while online shopping? She did tend to shop on Men's clothing sites for shirts, as they were thicker and more comfortable. She let out a quiet sigh as she came across nothing in her Shopping Album, and moved to her camera roll.

No, no, nope, not that one.. Michelle knew for a fact she had seen the sweater before, it wasn't just  a hunch anymore. She swiped past a Deca team photo, completely skipping it, but froze when she noticed the flash of dark blue. She swiped back, seeing the curly haired brunette standing between her and Cindy in the photo, the blue sweater underneath his bright yellow team jacket.

"Oh my God.." Michelle mumbled to herself, zooming in to get a better look at the sweater. Peter wore that blue sweater all the time, it was like his favourite thing besides Star Wars and Thai food. 

"What?" Talya asked, thinking her little sister was trying to talk to her. Michelle only shook her head, waving her off.

"It's nothing." She said, analyzing everything about the sweater in the photo and comparing it to the one she had on. The stitching patterns, the fit of it.. it was identical to the one Michelle wore.

She zoomed out of the photo and continued to study the picture, trying to find any other hints. The voice Spider-Man had wasn't the same as Peter's, but it was similar. It sounded like Peter's, except deepened, more like an actual man. Peter had a particularly high voice for a 16 year old boy, still sounding very young. Sometimes Michelle thought her own voice was deeper.