Chapter 10

Ever since that day, Yuki and Rena always went somewhere in secret so Yuki could feed on Rena's blood. The vampire gave Rena special blood tablets made with her own blood that would keep her from getting anemia and dying of blood loss.

Along with that, Yuki also gave Rena a special choker necklace. It had silver enchanted with holy water, which would keep other vampires from biting her when they were out on a mission.

The day was ending like any other day normally would. Yuko and Sae walked into the changing room when she saw two figures in the back corner. Sae peeked over and saw Yuki and Rena hugging each other, Yuki's face buried in the latter's neck.

"Aw~ good to see they're not fighting," Sae smiled.

Seeing Sae's snooping, Sayaka and Yuko grew curious. They peeked out with her and saw the sight.

"They are making out." Yuko giggled.

"No, they are just hugging," Sayaka said, flicking Yuko's forehead.

"Glad to know that they didn't divorce."

"Oi, Sae, careful, they'll hear you."

Yuki heard them and froze in her place, knowing that if she moves or tries to leave, they will see the blood. She slowly started licking and healing Rena's wound. After all the blood was gone, Yuki raise her head and stared at Rena's eyes.

"What's the matter..?" Rena asked.

"Get a room, you two." Sae said. Rena flinched at their voice.

"I.. It's not what you guys think."

"Oh, really?" Yuko chuckled, Sae also giggling.

"Stop with the weird thoughts," Sayaka said. "Seriously, though, did you guys finally make up?"

"Uh, yeah, we did. We were, erm, hugging each other. As a sign that we made up."

"Yup. Hugging, that's it. Hahaha..." Yuki said licking her lips.

"Sure you were," Yuko smirked, before Sayaka smacked her in the back of the head.

"Well, it's good you both made up." Sayaka smiled as she and her friends walked to their lockers.

Rena nudged Yuki's shoulder, who was busy licking her lip. "Oi, stop. They'll get suspicious."

"Sorry," the vampire apologized as she stopped.

"Why did you bite me so suddenly like that? Couldn't you wait?"

"No, I couldn't. I need more." Yuki whispered trying to get closer.

Rena gently pushed her away. "What's wrong with you?"

Yuki eyes glowed red as she leaned on Rena shoulder. "I need you."

"Oi, get room two of you," Sayaka said as she saw them, not noticing Yuki's vampire eyes.

Rena grabbed her collar and held it at Yuki's face, making her jump back.

"That's enough. You got your fill for today," she said as she strapped on the choker.

"Hey, what's happening now?" Yuko asked curiously.

"Rena just turned her down on flirting."

"OMG, you are very cold, Rena," Sae shivered.

"Sayaka, too. Why can't you handle a little flirting? What about when Sae flirts with you?"

"It's different..."

"How different?"

"Well I give her reward every night." Sayaka smirked.