Chapter 13

"It's freaking cold!!!!" Sashihara shouted as she entered the agency, catching everyone's attention. "I know winter is coming soon, but why does it have to be so cold?!"

"Don't worry, Sasshi," Takamina said comforting. "Soon, we'll be going to Okinawa for our beach vacation!"

"That's right! The beach will be so much fun!" Sae giggled.

Yuki and Rena could overhear the conversation, hearing everyone's excitement on the upcoming trip. Honestly, Yuki didn't mind the cold or snow, but she was also excited about going to Okinawa.

Yuko was grinning like a pervert, she was more excited than everyone. Going to the beach meant she would get to see Haruna in a bikini.

"What are you grinning about?" Mayu asked.

"Oh, nothing, my oshiri sister~" Yuko said, chuckling.

Jurina entered the room, glancing at Rena and Yuki, she felt anger and jealousy grow inside her. Hiding her jealousy, she ran to her sister and clung to her arm.

"Rena-chan~ are you excited to go to the beach?"

"Hmm? Well, I'm not sure how I feel. It will be fun, I think."

"Of course it will! Maybe we can eat some watermelon or shaved ice! Ooh~ and what if there's an bathhouse at the hotel we stay in? We can take a nice warm bath together~."

Rena blushed at the thought of taking bath with Yuki.

"How about catching some fish and octopus? We can make takoyaki~"

"Wait, takoyaki is from Osaka," Yuki corrected, then took Rena's hand in hers and rubbed gently, warming them. "How bout instead of seafood, we go to a steak house and have yakiniku?"

"That sounds good." Rena smiled.

Glaring at Yuki, Jurina spoke. "Hey, I know my sister better than anyone. Rena-chan doesn't like meat. She likes fish better than yakiniku. How about frying some fish on the beach?"

"You mean like... seafood yakiniku?"

"Exactly! Perfect for MY Rena-chan!"

"We can't just waste all our time eating. There is lots to do at the beach," Rena said.

"I hear there will be taiko drummers performing. We should go see, just the two of us," Yuki said, smiling and staring longingly at Rena.

"Taiko drummers?! Cool!" Rena got excited, smiling at Yuki.

"Those drummers will be too loud!" Jurina said, pulling her sister to look at her. "There is a theater that shows kabuki actors and rakugo storytellers. We can go watch that instead, just the two of us~"

"Hmm, well, that does sound like a lot of fun~ Watching traditional theater with my little sister~" Rena grinned, rubbing noses with her sister.

"Oi! What about me?!" Yuki whined. "Why go with this kid? She knows nothing about Japanese history. I've SEEN it happen."

"Shh!! Not so loud," Jurina hissed.

"OMG!!" Suddenly, Sashihara joined in the conversation. "Super star actress Kitahara Rie is going to be in Okinawa for a photobook shooting!" She squealed.

"Kitarie?! No way!" Rena was pulled away from the two, looking at Sasshi's phone at the pictures of the actress Kitarie. "Uwaa~ she's so cute!"

The jealous puppy girl and vampire simply pouted, watching Rena fangirling and completely disregarding their pouty glares.

Just then, Rena started coughing, covering her mouth. As expected, this action generated worried looks from Jurina, Yuki, and Takamina, who could hear her coughing from a distance.