Chapter 9: Solid Friends

The next morning Marlton woke up in the bed alone, Misty was sitting at the table with her shirt on and panties. Marlton rose his head up and looked around. "Morning" Misty said smiling. "Uhh... Morning misty" Marlton said scratching his head. Misty was drinking a soda, Marlton got up and put pants and boxers on with misty looking. "Sooo...... last night?" Misty asked. "Ohh uhhh yea, was umm...... Relaxing," Marlton said nervously. Misty then got up and walked towards Marlton. "I thought it was fucking hot" Misty said wrapping her arms around Marltons head and staring at him. "Yeah I'm glad we got to have such a splendid evening" Marlton said. "Ya know, I could go for round two right now," Misty said kissing Marlton. Marlton then pulled away from Misty's kiss and walked off grabbing his shirt saying "Well perhaps another time Misty, we should gather our supplies and make our way over to our previous location" Misty was saddened by Marlton leaving her arms. "Oh, guess we should" Misty said. "Splendid," Marlton said quietly. Misty then put her jeans, boots and cap back on and followed Marlton out the door. "Ok, let's get back on the bus" Marlton said. They both walked on the bus and closed the doors.

Time passes and they both arrive safely to the diner where Marlton gets back to his work. He begins creation on his new device. "I just need to focus on my work," Marlton said to himself. "God what happened last night Marlton are you crazy," Marlton said in his head to himself. "First you intoxicate yourself with marijuana then you sleep with some woman you just met and then YOU LOVE HER YOU LOVE HER?!!!" "AHHHHH!!!!!" Marlton said aloud. "Are you ok Marley?" Misty said while we exited the bus. "Oh yes I was just panicking over a vital piece to my new contraption" Marlton responded lying to her. "Ok baby," Misty said walking back to the diner. "God oh God. You've lost it Marlton Johnson you have LOST IT!!!!" Marlton said to himself. Misty walked back to the diner very satisfied with herself seducing Marlton into sex. She wanted to do it again. She started thinking of different ways to seduce and tempt Marlton into being more sexual and passionate. Marlton was working on his contraption. He was very frightened by what could come next. When he told Misty that he loved her he didn't really mean it and didn't want her getting the wrong impression he decided to tell her how he really felt. Marlton then walked up to the diner and knocked. Misty was excited to see Marlton at her door. She quickly lowered her bra revealing more cleavage and sprayed some perfume on her chest. She then opened the door. "Hey, Marley" Misty said with a seductive tone in her voice as she leaned her arm against the door frame. Marlton immediately noticed misty cleavage. "Oh hi umm..... Hi Misty... nice day" Marlton said shaking. "It sure is, imma go for a smoke in the bathroom, wanna join me?" Misty said with a naughty intention. "Umm actually I really needed to tell you something Misty. Marlton replied trying to ignore looking at her chest. Marlton and misty then walked to the diner bar and sat down. "Misty, I think what happened last night was a mistake maybe, I mean I was so intoxicated I barely remember the predicament that we were in let alone the uhhh events....... it was kinda a blur, things happened too quick and I feel we should stay solid fiends instead of .... mates" Marlton said slowly. "What the fuck, you're just pretend nothing ever happened between us?!?" Misty said annoyed and frustrated. "No I just believe there is pessary development needed to prolong a strong and intact relationship" Marlton said quickly. Misty then got choked up remember her past of neglectful boyfriends. "You just used me! Like all the others! You never meant a single word you said to me you don't love me, you fucking punk ass bitch boy! " Misty said with a tear in her eye and an angry face. "No way woman you were the one who to seduced me into smoking pot and forced me into sex! I'm the victim!!!" Marlton shouted to Misty. "Fuck you! You just dumped me after sex you fucking pig!!" Misty yelled. Misty then shoved Marlton to the ground and started punching him in the face. After she stopped she realized she had cracked Marlton glasses and made him bleed from his nose. Misty was disgusted by what she had just done to a man she highly cared for. "Yeah that's who you are the girl who was gunna rob me the day we met. That's all you'll ever be. Don't come into the body shop. Your only here now because your a tool." Marlton said readjusting his glasses and wiping the blood from his nose. Misty stood there still like a statue with her hands covering her mouth. "What have I done, No No No!" Misty said as she ran to the roof to hide. Marlton was disgusted with Misty and hated her for forcing him out of his comfort zone and acting very violent towards him she had done it once and now again. "She thinks she's gonna push me around!" Marlton said with dark intentions. "Not anymore" Marlton said with a plan.