Chapter 11: Fresh Start

Four days have past ever since the incident on the rooftop. Misty and Marlton are getting along well and are slowly regaining their friendship. "All clear" Misty said stepping off the bus. "Splendid! Nice to see you again" Marlton said welcoming Misty. "Look what I found." Misty said pulling a bottle of Ciroc Vodka. "Ohh um alcohol" Marlton said unimpressed. "Yeah I was scavenging and found it. This fucking shit is the bomb.. hehahahaheha" Misty said while snickering to herself. "I don't recommend the consumption of alcoholic drinks Misty, slowly breaks down your liver and can cause cancers just like the cigarettes you consume." Marlton said worried for Misty. "Ahh cmon Marley!" Misty said lightly punching Marltons arm. "It's fucking high quality shit here hehe!!" Misty said laughing. "Doesn't really change the fact tha..." Marlton said until being interrupted by Misty. "Don't be such a stick in farm girls maneuver, it's fine Marley like I said I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't wanna do like when we got high and fucked." Misty said not realizing what she had said. Marlton was stunned when she brought up there time together five days ago, he was very embarrassed by it and mention to Misty that he didn't wanna speak of it. "Oh Marlton I'm sorry I just...... umm" Misty said worried of upsetting Marlton. "It's fine Misty just don't say again in any predicament, please.." Marlton said frustrated and embarrassed. "Gotcha..." Misty said looking down. "Well tomorrow night I'm gunna chug this big bitch haha " Misty said laughing walking away from him and into the diner. Marlton then went back to the bodyshop to continue work on his contraptions. "Fuck Misty girl, what were you thinking bringing that shit up to him you know he's sensitive about that stuff!" Misty said to herself. Misty was very upset when Marlton had told her he didn't love her and that the sex was just some delusion because of the weed. "God, if I only hadn't hit him maybe we could've been something else!" Misty said. "God that was so hot" Misty said closing her eyes and laying up against the wall while sitting on the floor. "I'd do anything for that big dick" Misty said rubbing herself through her jeans. "Fuck Misty girl you gotta chill." Misty said to herself. She then began to slide her hands down her pants and started rubbing her clit. "Mmmmm" Misty moaned to herself while remembering that night in her home. She slowly rubbed herself through the night as Marlton spent several hours working on his contraptions.

The next day Misty and Marlton where eating canned greens for diner and we're having a good time talking back and forth. "So I know this isnt the most tasty food you've had but it's great protein and vitamin rich which is what we need if we're gunna try and head back to the town tomorrow." Marlton said. Misty gave out a loud belch. "Sorry." Misty said whipping her face with her sleeve. "It's fine, anyway I think I hear something kinda.... odd last night..." Marlton said looking at Misty. Mistys face blushed and she got extremely nervous if Marlton had heard her moaning while she had masterbated all night." "Oh ummm what was it" Misty said. "It was quite loud and shocking.." Marlton said adjusting his glasses. "What was it?" Misty said rubbing the back of her neck and looking down on the ground hoping it wasn't her that he heard. "I swear I heard ...... gunshots from far off in the distance" Marlton said. "Oh!!!" Misty said with relief. "Wait?!? Did you say gunshots?!" Misty said surprised. "Yeah I think I did" Marlton said. "Well if there is anyone still alive out there we gotta be careful" Misty said. "Yeah we do" Marlton said.

After a while they finished up dinner and Misty had gone for a smoke. "Misty! You really should try to stop! Those are so addictive and damaging to your proper lung function within your body" Marlton said Walking up to Misty. "I know but I'll be out soon anyway" Misty said taking another puff. "You said you were fifteen right? When you started? It's not to late to stop" Marlton said stepping away from Misty to avoid her smoke. Misty then smiled for Marlton remembering her telling him that. "Yeah, you remember everything em telling you that huh?" Misty said smiling at Marlton. "Yeah" Marlton said with a small smirk on his face.