Chapter Five

At School...
Taehyung's POV

Wahh she kissed me here. I touch my left cheek. Actually yesterday is a good day but a shook one too.

I walk to the boys still holding my left cheek and smiling like an idiot.

"Hey guys!" I said still smiling like an idiot. They just look at me weirdly even yoongi hyung.

BTS POV (except Taehyung)

'What happened to this boy here who's smiling like an idiot.' Bts thought.

"What happened to you hyung?" The maknae asked.

"Nothing" Taehyung said still smiling.

'Wait... why is he holding his left cheek?' Bts thought.

"Guys we better go to class or we're gonna be late." Seokjin hyung send and we nod.

"Lets go!" Taehyung said happily.

At The Classroom

We're here at the classroom. I immediately go to my table and sit. I look beside me I didn't see Ji Woo...where is she?

Still looking for Ji Woo but then Mrs. Choi arrive. Where is she?

"Good morning class." Mrs. Choi said plainly.

"Good morning." We said lazily.

"Okay now..." Mrs. Choi have been cut by the sudden knock from the door then it opens revealing the girl I've been looking for.

"Mianhe Mrs. Choi I'm late." She said then bow.

"It's okay for now.. you may take your sit but this will be a warning arasseo?" Mrs. Choi said.

"Yes Mrs.Choi and again I'm sorry." She said then bowed to Mrs. Choi 90 degrees. After that she immediately walk and to the empty sit we're I'm sitting.

"Ok class I'll be grouping you to 2 and the one who's gonna be your partner you need to work out about an accident that's been happening to our country. The deadline will be next week Friday so that's mean you have plenty time to do this project." Mrs. Choi said.

"Ok now stand up if I call your name arraseo?"

"Ne Mrs.Choi." We all said then the groupings start.

"Rose and Jimin kindly stand up?" She said then the one who's been called are now standing. I looked at Rose then Jimin they exchanges looks.

"Now I'll just call your names then after this you can go with your partner then talk about what accident you'll choose arraseo?" She said and we said yes. Then she start again.

"Jungkook and Lisa, Taehyung and..."

'Please Please I want Ji Woo to be my partner.' Taehyung thought.

"And Minjae." She said.

What the actual fvck!

"Namjoon and Jennie. Hoseok and Jisoo. And Lastly JI WOO AND YOONGI." She said.

Wait....YOONGI HYUNG!! And my love! I-I mean Ji Woo!Nooo T-T...