Chapter Four

Previously on Chapter Three...

After Class..
Lee Ji Woo's POV

Finally class is over honestly I'm craving for food. Since I'm hungry I immediately walked to my locker and put my books in there neatly. After that I just walk out not caring about my surroundings that are now full of whispers and disgusted face. I don't care cause now I'm just thinking about food.

But before I can walk out of the school gates. Someone call me from behind....

Continued:

Someone call me from behind and it's.... Taehyung.

I thought it would be suga but remember don't let your hopes up...

I turned my head to the side where Taehyung can be seen.

"What is it?" I said.

"Uhmm.. if you don't mind let's walk together!" He said but if I let him he will see my house.

"I want to but I can go home by myself so don't worry.." I said smiling nervously.

"Are you sure? It's 5:40 already and it's getting dark." He said concern.

"Tae I said I'm fine so don't worry ok? Now bye!" I said and wave goodbye to him.

"Okay if you say so.."

After that I start to walk to my house. While walking I can feel that someone is following me from behind. So I continue to walk but in a fast pace. But I can still hear the steps of the stranger. I immediately turned around and manage to punch him in the face. He groaned and say.

"Arghh! That's hurt!" He said still groaning. Woah he's voice is deep. Wait deep?

*gasp* "Omo! Taehyung I-I didn't mean too punch you.. I -I just thought that a stranger was following me." I said with a concern look. Omo! What have I done! There's no choice I need to let him go with me too heal his nose that is now bleeding.

"Tae come with me I will heal your nose when we get there okay?" I said with a concern tone. He just nod and start to walk beside me.

5 minutes later...

"Finally we arrive at my house." I said plainly I saw Taehyung still admiring the house and I slightly smirk and immediately type the password to open the gates.

When it opens I walk in but I stop in my tracks to look for Taehyung when I look at him I saw him with his jaw dropped. I held his right arm and pulled him with me.

Taehyung's POV

"Finally we arrive at my house" She said plainly while me still looking down but when she said that I look up and I saw a house not a house but a Mansion. Like what!?

 Like what!?