Chapter Seven

"Well come in sir." The guard said. Then I enter. When I already enter I look up because earlier I look down and to my surprise. This house is fvcking hella big.

*Jungshook*

"Just wait her sir I'll just call her." He said. Wait did he mean Ji Woo?

I eyed the guard while he start to walk away and walk towards that lookalike a tablet that been paste on a wall? Then the guard starts to speak threw the device.

"Miss a visitor of yours has been arrived.." He said.

"Ok thanks Uncle Will!" A girl speaks from the device. The girls voice sounds familiar...if I not mistaken is that Ji Woo?!

I just sighed and wait for her to come.

While just looking at my phone checking my social media. A voice made me turn my head to look up.

"Hey.." A girl's voice speaks.

"Oh... uhmm... hey.?" I said more like a question.
Wait why I'm too weird right now? I look at her from head to toe. And you know what she's...

'She's so Beautiful'

Still staring at her in awe.
But been back to reality when she suddenly hold my bare hands.

"Uhmm... let's start?" She ask..

"Oh.. okay." I said and stood up from my seat and we walk towards the main door.

"Ugh.. Ji Woo can I ask you something.?" I said.

"Uhm..okay." She said still walking towards I don't know...

"Uhm.. not to be mean with this but is this really your house and are you really Ji Woo.?" I asked confuse.

"Uhmm.. so this house is mine and yes I'm Ji Woo..
It's been years I try to hide my identity.." She said while head look down.

I hold her chin to make her head look at me and says..

"Don't be sad..but actually why do you hide such a pretty face of your." I asked.

I saw her face turns red.

"Can I trust you?" She asked not sure if she should tell me the truth.

"Of course, I may be a bad boy on school but if I'm in this way. I'm a really understanding and trusting person." I said confidently.

"Oh.. okay.." I guess she's nervous.

"Hey relax.." I said.

"So you know that I'm hiding my identity at school trying to be a nerd and trying to avoid people on school. Cause I don't want people to realize that I exist. I know you won't believe this last words I'm gonna tell you.." She said.

I'm now confuse on what she means about last words..

"I'm the presidential daughter.." She said. That I shook...

"Is that the last words?" I said not believing.

It's rude if I told her that maybe she just want to be a daughter of a president and maybe she's just staying in this really big house or should I say a mansion..