Chapter Nine

Yoongi's POV

At his house...

I can't believe on what's going on in that moment. Did I really just smile at her? At Lee Ji Woo? Did I just met her parents even the president!? Did I really.?

Many questions are running threw my head. I can't even sleep! Argh!

But when I talk to her in personal. Yeah, I may be talk to her at school but not as same where Ji Woo and I talk privately.

"She's really pretty even inside of her is pretty. She's really a sweet person. You want to meet till you die." I said to myself.

After thinking so much I finally get to sleep..

Next Morning..

When I woke up I washed my face and have my breakfast.

After that I go back to my room and take a bath. Then change into this.

After doing so.. I go to the living room and watch some movies but I got bored and accidentally change the channel and that channel is a channel where songs played.

The song turns to be Stay With Me by Punch and Park Chanyeol.

"Why am I even listening to this kind of music?" I asked to myself weirdly.

I just shrugged my shoulders and turn it off. Then decided to go out for a walk to the park.

At the park...

Now sitting on a bench watching such a good scenery but got distracted by a girl which is running.

Not to be a pervert but she's really hot! She got those curves well an abs!?

While looking at the girl who's just on her workout attire. When she stopped to drink water a boy walk to her.

It's make me felt weird but some of me wants to make that man leave her. But it turns out that the boy wants to take a picture with her!?

Then another selfie with two girls..

"Wahh is she that pretty to even take some pictures with them?" I mumbled to myself which is to my surprise someone talk to me.

"Well she's really Famous in some social media! And got the face bro! Don't take this chance slid away!" A random dude talk to me.

"What social media?" I asked in curiosity.

"Search her username on insta which is "ItsmeLeeJiWoo"...You'll see how famous she was!" The dude said then leave. Btw, the dude is the one who take a picture with her a while ago.

I then take my phone out then search her name. And yes the dude from earlier is telling the truth. She really got many followers! My jaw dropped from the followers.

Followers on Insta: 990M
Followers on Twitter: 709M

Wahh! T-T..

I stood up from my sit and slowly walk to her.

"Excuse me miss.. but can I take a picture with you? If it's okay?" I asked nicely at her. Wahh even in the close up she's really pretty.

"O-oh okay sure!" She said stuttering? But why would she?

After taking a photo with her. I again look at her for a moment then say.

"Thanks for saying yes!" I said to her then leave.

"Well that's weird.." someone said at my back but I don't care.

Ji Woo's POV

While I'm taking pictures with some random people who knows me because of my social medias.

Someone says..

"Excuse me miss.. but can I take a picture with you? If it's okay?" A very familiar voice says.

Omo! H-he's Yoongi! I hope I won't stutter..

"O-oh okay sure!" Great just great!

After taking a photo with him. We look at each other's eyes for a moment then say.

"Thanks for saying yes!" He said to me then leave.

"Well that's weird.." I said when he turned his back at me but it's seems that he doesn't care.

"Well, I guess I'm going now.." I said to myself and then leave the park and started to run to my house.

At Home..

I stand panting at the front of my house. Then walk to the gates and open it by pin a code.

When the gates are open a man which is one of our guards in the house greeted me.

"Hello ma'am house your jogging exercise?" Hyungsik Oppa asked.

Well I prefer to call them unnie and oppa than calling them a guard and a maid cause for me it's quite rude.

"Well, I'm exhausted because of all that running..." I sigh for a moment then say.

"How many times do I have to tell you? To stop calling me ma'am but just call me dongsaeng. Cause your older than me." I said and raised my eyebrows for a moment but suddenly change into a pout.

"Aww don't be upset dongsaeng." Hyungsik Oppa said and chuckled.

I smiled at him and say.

"Thats what I want to hear from you!" I said and laughed.

"Bye Oppa I'll go inside!" I said and wave.

Yeah I look like a kid when it comes to them my oppas and unnies.

At her room..

I better shower now.

10 minutes later...

"Finally done! I just need to change." I said to myself and walk towards my closet room which is full of clothes of course.

"Hmm.. what do I wear for today?"

I wear a crop top which had a flowers on it and a ripped shorts