Chapter Eight

"Hey..you okay?" I asked still trying to not burst in laughter.

"Y-yeah." He said.

"Then lets go!" I said and continue walking.

"About your father is that him or your uncle or what?" He asked many questions gosh..

"First of all the man who talk to us earlier is my father. Yes, he's the President. I know you can't believe in what's going on." I said and sighed.

"Lets better get to work" I said changing the topic.

We started searching for an accident that is now the big issue in our place.

After sometime we finally done it then we make a PowerPoint about the accident.

Skipped..

We decided to walk for sometime while waiting lunchtime.

At the Garden..

"It's been days since I've been here.." I murmured to myself.

"Hey.. you okay?" He asked a bit pf concern in his voice.

"Uhmm... yeah I'm fine." I said with a smile.

We walk and walk then someone called me.

"Ji Woo my dear come over here!! Dinner's ready!!"

"Okay dad!!" I said back or more like I shouted?.

"Let's go." I said the walk back to the dining room. While he just follow me from behind.

At the dining room..

"Soo.. how was your project doing?" Mom asked.

"Well we finally done it we just need to présent it tomorrow then done.." I said smiling at my parents and Yoongi of course.

He just smiled back at me? Wahh!! For the first time! It's cute tho.

"So what's your name?" Mom asked.

"O-ohh I'm Y-Yoongi, Min Yoongi.." He said the stand up and bow.

"Ohh.. you've got the attitude! Perfect for my daughter!" Mom said forgetting that I'm her in front of her.

"Mom!" I said and glared at her. While she just shrugged her shoulders and continue in talking with Yoongi.

"So darling, how was school been going for you?" Dad asked.

"Its fine dad I got a higher grades." I said with an assuring smile.

"Oh thats good to hear." My dad said while mom just nod.

Skipped..

"Thank you for the lunch Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee." Yoongi said and bow at my parents 90 degrees.

"Your welcome and just come here whenever you want to!" Mom said in a grateful tone.

"Yes Mrs. Lee! Btw, need to go! Bye to you Mr. and Mrs. Lee!" He said then we got out from the house and go to the gate.

"Well, we did a good job in doing it!" I said.

"Goodbye for now." Yoongi said and wave at me. Of course I wave back.

"Bye! Take care!" I said with a smile and he smiled back with his gummy smile! Gosh why so cute! He entered his car, started the engine then go.

______________________
P.S to all my readers I know it's a short one I promise to make a long chapter but for now a short one is all I can do FOR NOW.. Cause I'm really tired from all that exams. So yeah and I really need to sleep right now. So yeah bye! My Cuties!

Word Count: 519