Chapter Six

Its Saturday and today Suga I mean Yoongi will come to my house and I'm so freaking nervous! I don't know what to do! Argh!

"Honey, come downstairs have some breakfast!" Mom called me from downstairs.

"Oh shoot! I'm not done yet." I talk to myself.

"Ok mom I'll come downstairs after I Shower!" I said to her.

10 Minutes later..

Finally done!

I wear my sweatshirt with a black heart on it

I wear my sweatshirt with a black heart on it. A black pants with my grey shoes and a bonnet hat which is white. (Don't mind the black shades)

With my hair loose.

After changing to my clothes I immediately go downstairs. I greeted my parents a good morning with a kiss on their cheeks.

"Morning Mom and Dad!"

"Morning to you too my dear." Mom and dad said in unison.

"So.. Whats the food that were gonna eat?." I ask while smiling brightly.

"Well were having some fried foods like chicken, bacon and eggs!" Mom said happily cause that is one of my favorite. I just smile at her back.

After Having Breakfast...

"I'm to full to walk upstairs to get my phone.." I said whining.

"What's the matter my dear?" Aunt Melli asked. Btw, she's one of our helpers but to not be rude I call some of them aunt and uncle. But some of them tho, I call them as unnie and oppa.

"I just want to go upstairs to get my phone but I can't cause I'm too full to walk upstairs.." I said with a pout. She just chuckled.

"Why so cute?" She said pinching my cheeks and chuckle to herself.

"You better get your ass upstairs cause I have many things to do." She said and leave me whining to myself.

After like 5 minutes I finally had the guts to walk upstairs.

Time Skipped....

It's already 9:30 still he's not here. After looking at my watch on time the doorbell rang.

"He's here." I said trying to calm down myself.

Yoongi's POV

While driving to a village I finally arrived bit seems like I'm in a wrong place..
But it's says that it's the place where Ji Woo sends me..

Well let's just try..

I inhaled and exhaled for a bit. Then, I press the doorbell button.

Still waiting till the gates open. But to my surprise a guard open it. Then ask.

"Is your name Yoongi?" He asked and I just nod.

"Well come in sir."