4

"It's all settled then." I said as I clapped my hands. We just dance and dance until we got tired. We sat down on the floor, panting, "Sul Hee, can you show us what type you are?" Suga asked.

"Sure, why not?" I said,"Are you pretty sure?" Jisoo asked me worryingly. "Yeah, I'm sure." I said as I gave her a reassuring smile, she smiled back a little.

"But, not here." I said. "Okay, where then?" Taehyung asked, I teleported all of us to the garden.

They sat down at the grass, "So what first?" I asked, "Oh, fire element!" Jennie asked. "Okay." I said and changed into a fire element.

I set a fire on my hand as my necklace change into a red fire-ry color, they are shocked.

"Woah, woah! Be careful with that, Sul Hee!" Jin said as he points out my hands that are on fire. I just chuckled at his reaction.

I closed my hands, so that the fire goes out and open it again. "Don't worry, I'm not trying to burn down anything or anyone." I said, they sighed in relief.

"What next?" I asked, "Air!" Rose screamed cheerfully, I chuckled and turn myself into a air element as my necklace went with the change as well.

I looked at them, then looked at Suga, I walk towards him and I snap my fingers in front him to break him out from his trance. I chuckled at his reaction then he looked down to hide his face. I went back to my place. "Do a wolf please!" Jungkook said, I nod then I changed myself into a wolf.

Jungkook walk towards me and crouched down then he pet me. "Oh my god, you're so cute!" Jungkook said, I just chuckled.

He went back to his place as I turn back into a human. "Uhm, something bad happens to you when you turn into a demon??" Namjoon asked, "Well, not exactly." I said then I change into my demon form.

"Okay, turn into an angel!" Jisoo screamed, I turned into an angel. "Thank you, sis'."I said, she just gave me a smile.

The boys look at us confused. "Well you see, once I turn into a demon, I need to change into an angel quickly, so the demon can't control my body." I explained, They just nod meaning that they understand.

"Uhm, we have this world called 'Euphoria' it is a magic world, so can you all come with us??" I asked.

"Sure." They all said. "But first, we must change ourselves first." I said and changed into a mixed element. Jisoo turned into vampire, Jennie turned into a wolf hybrid, Lisa turned into a sorceress, and Rose turned into an angel.

The others turned into their immortal form, so that they can enter the Euphoria world. "Ready to go, guys?" I asked and they all nod, I open the portal to it and we enter. As we enter the Euphoria world, all the magical creatures here are bowing.

SUGA POV

When we were walking all the creatures here are bowing. "Uhmm, why are they bowing?" I asked.

"Because Sul Hee is the queen of the Euphoria world and we are just a princesses." Jennie said.

Then we all nod meaning we understand. "Woah, Sul Hee is a queen?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, but why did Hyuna bully her??" I asked.."Maybe because she didn't know." Namjoo said.

SUL HEE'S POV

We are infront of the kingdom, I knocked then in no time, the maids open it, "Welcome back, Queen Sul Hee. And welcome back, princesses." The head of the maids said and they bowed.

We all went in the kingdom and to the dinning room the we ate, talk and laugh for a long time. "Well, it's getting late now. I should open the portal." I said then I open the portal. We all went in to go back in the real world, "So, lets keep this secret between us?" I asked and the boys nod, after that, we all bid our goodbyes.

(Edited)