15

"I'll wait for you unnies,I'll just wa-"I was cut off by someone.

"No need Noona,We're up"I turn around and smiled at Jungkook and he smiled back at me.

They were walking to dinning room and their jaws drop when they saw the food and rushed to seat.

The unnies went out of the room and we sat with them,who is eating like there is no tomorrow.

We ate and ate,After that Jungkook washed the dishes while Hobi cleaned the table.

"Girls,go get ready,we are going to swim,we will wait for you guys outside"Jin said and we nod with a smile on our face.

Me & the unnies went ot our room and changed into our swimsuits..this is what we wear:

Then we went out of the room and we made our way to the beach & pool

When we reached it we saw the maknae trio running around and the hyung line is just sitting,We went to them and their are all on us.

BTS' POVS

The maknaes are running around and the hyung lines just sit here.

"What did they take so long?"Jin asked.

"I dont know"Suga said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh my god.. Is that them??"Namjoon said while pointing at someone and they look at the direction he pointed and their jaws dropped.

JIN'S POV

"I-is that Jisoo??Oh my god!!Why is she so beautiful??she's beautiful and Im handsome,we are both meant to be for each other"I thought.

JIMIN'S POV

"Omo!!!! Rose is sooooooo beautiful in that swimsuit..Nahhh she looks beautiful,cute & she had a beautiful personality...that's why I love her.."I thought.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Oh look..My beautiful lover is here..well not yet but she will,hayystt..Everytime I always fall inlove with you Jennie-ssi.. I'll do anything for you to love me back..Saranghae Jennie" I thought.

SUGA'S POV

"Oh.my.god..Why does she has a perfect body??Wait what??Ugghhh!!!My heart..it always beats faster when I see you..Do you feel the same when you see me??I hope..but I know you'll never feel the same..All I can do is look at you and loving you secretly..I love you even tho you don't love me" I thought.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Isn't that Lisa Noona??She looks so beautiful..why do you have to be so beautiful & cute at the same time noona??~"I thought.