17

(So that's my new cover to my story,up there^^So back to the story,Enjoy~)

*AFTER 4 WEEKS*

I was sleeping when I felt a arm in my waist,I was so confused "why Jennie unnie would put her arms around my waist?" I thought.

I woke up and I turn around and I was shocked because it was...Yoongi peacefully sleeping.

I smiled at his cute sleeping figure.."how did he came here?We are the unnies?"I asked.

"Last night..I told them to sleep with the others first so they are at the living room or in the other room"Suga said while he keep his eyes close which make me startled.

I just nod in agreement, I turn around again and I sat up then I was about to get up but Yoongi held my wrist.

"Where are you going?" Suga asked in his sleepy and husky voice (A/n:WHICH MAKES MY FREAKING HEART GOES CRAZY EVEN THO I NEVER HEARD IT).

"Im going to cook our breakfast"I said.

"Stay for a minute,please?"He pleaded.

"If you want just come with me"I suggested.

"Nevermind Im too lazy"He said which makes me chuckle.

"By the way,today were going back to seoul so get ready"I said.

"Yeah,yeah,whatever..Let me sleep"He said.

I got up and I went to the bathroom first and I did my routine,after that I exited the bathroom and I saw Yoongi stiill sleeping,I just smiled.

I exited the room and I went to the kitchen then I started cooking our breakfast.

And after that I put it on the table..this is what I made:

I went to the other rooms to wake the unnies & oppas up,I went to the maknae trio's room,when I open it I saw

I went to the other rooms to wake the unnies & oppas up,I went to the maknae trio's room,when I open it I saw..Jimin & Rose in the left side bed,cuddling each other.

Taehyung & Jennie in the middle bed,cuddling too,and Jk and Lisa in the right side bed,cuddling each other tooo.

I chuckled lightly but not loudly,I took out my camera and I snap a picture of them,I laugh softly at My silliness.

I send a message to them.."HIIIII WAKE UPPPP!!!WE NEED TO GET GOING OR THE VAN WILL LEAVE US HERE!!IF YOU GUYS ARENT GOING TO WAKE UP,I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT PICTURE TODAY"I send it to them and I burst into laughter but it was a silent laughter.

They shot their eyes up a they look at each other then they blushed and looked down.

"Ok you unnies & oppas need to get going the breakfast is ready"I told them and I leave the room.

I saw Yoongi,Jinsoo(Jin & Jisoo),Namjoon and Hoseok, at the dinning room,eating the breakfast I made.

I went to the dinning room and I sat down beside Yoongi and I started to eat the breakfast too.

The others went to the dinning room and start eating their breakfast,after that we went to our rooms,me & the unnies entered our room,I went straight to the bathroom with the things I need and I strip off my clothes and I entered the shower.

After that I put on my undergarments and the clothes,I didnt fixed my hair nor did my makeup, so this is what I wear:

After that, I went out of the bathroom and waited for the unnies.

After the unnies washed up And dressed up, We went out and we saw the boys waiting for us.

We went to the van and we sat on our seats(it is still the same seat arrangement).

I put on my headphones and Without wondering I fell asleep.

YOONGI'S POV

I was just listening to my music until I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder, I look at it and I saw Sul Hee sleeping peacefully.

My heart still goes crazy seeing her."What have you done to my heart?"I thought.

I put a strand of her hair behind her ear and I kissed her forehead.

~1 hour later~

We're finally back to Seoul, I stand up and I fixed my things while the others are fixing ng their things until I remembered Sul Hee.

SUL HEE'S POV

*Dream*
"Why am I here?"I thought,I was in our old castle in Euphoria,I was walking until I saw me and my sisters were chained until I saw my mother and father beaten up.

"This scene is familiar.." I thought, Until something came into my mind.

"No...dont tell me..Im in the past?"I thought.

Until the shadows beat up my mother and father, They have no powers left.

"Do you like what you see?"Someone said,I froze at my spot,"That voice sounds familiar.."I thought,I turn to my left...I saw...