20

But the the lights went out,all of the student were panicking but me and the others were ready..because we know what this means..THIS.MEANS.WAR.

I use my power to open the doors,The students and teachers left the building,only me and the others are here.

"Nice to meet you again,Sul Hee and Bro"Someone said,me and the boys new he's Agust D.

"Just show up and lets finish this!!"I hissed.

"Feisty huh?I kinda like it"Agust D said and appeared and he chained BTS.

"STOP IT HYUNG! THEY DID NOTHING!"Suga screamed.

"Oh dear brother you dont know what Im going to do"Agust D said.

He tortured BTS by his power,"NO STOP IT"I screamed in tears.

"STOP IT AGUST D!"Jisoo screamed in tears.

"JIMIN!"Rose screamed in tears.

"TAEHYUNGG!!"Jennie screamed while crying.

"KOOKIE!!"Lisa screamed.

Agust D stop,I try to reach luckily they're still breathing.

"They'll be dead later because this is just the beginning.."Agust D said,He took off the chain on them by using his power they were dropped down,We went to them.

"Hey Yoongi,are you ok?"I said worrily.

"Yes..lets finish this"He said.

His eyes turned yellow he had yellow burning wings but he had demon spirits,means he transformed into an angel & demon wolf dragon.

Rapmon has his black and white wings he,he had red eyes,and fangs,means he transformed into an angel vampire.

Taehyung has a white wings,blue eyes,and his wolf fangs,he transformed into a wolf-angel.

Jungkook has a red firery eyes,he had fire wings and he had fang,vampire-fire is his transformation.

Jin has violet eyes he had a dragon spirt,Means he transformed into a dragon sorcerer.

Jimin has blue and yellow eyes,he had wolf fangs,he had white and yellow wings,he turned into a phoenix wolf angel.

Hobi has yellow gold eyes,he had a yellow and white wings and he had phoenix spirits,he turned into a phoenix angel.

"LETS GO GUYS,LETS END THIS!"Suga said me and the girls helped.

Jin throws a poison on the shadows and few died.

Yoongi uses his demon spirit to kill the shadows.

Jungkook was throwing fire ball at the shadows.

Namjoon uses his dark magic.

Taehyung was doing a quick kill by using his angel power.

Jimin uses his phoenix spirits.

Hobi uses his phoenix power.

Jisoo uses her earth element,Jennie uses her fire element,Lisa uses the water element,Rose uses her air element,Me,Im killing them with my dark magic.

We were fighting with the shadows,Until Jin was knocked out by the shadows same with the others,"NO!!"I screamed.

The shadows carried their unconscious body to Agust D.

"Poor brother and his friends..its time for you to die"Agust D said.

"STOP IT"I screamed but its to late he tortuned them,they dont have any powers left.

"NO!!!!"Me and the unnies screamed in tears,Me and the unnies fell on the ground.

I felt my anger and sadness built up in me,My hair changed into blue and red.

But this feeling is different,I feel more energy coming to me,I felt powerful than before.

I reached out to the unnies and they felt the same as me,My eyes try to change in different colour.

"AHHHHH!!!!!"Me and the unnies screamed in unison.

(A/N:Sorry for the short chapter,I want to be a cliffhanger😏😏)